Eryk Anders...Roll Tide

I thought he looked pretty shit until the finish, tbh.

I like Anders, seems like a cool dude imo and people who didn't know about the "roll tide" thing, I didn't either until I met a buddy at work years ago from 'bama. Crazy sob, smoked a lot of weed, drank a lot of beer and did a lot of coke but one of the nicest guys I ever met. We had a bet that year Bama won back in like 2009 or something... A bag of weed vs. a glass bong. I won the bong, but I gave it back to him 'cause his gf gave it to him. I think Anders was on the team that year too but not 100 percent sure off top.
Ya he was on that team

Hmmm. You may be right. I just noticed this fight took place in Nebraska. If it were Nevada, it would be old rules. Is Nebraska new rules? Will someone who knows please confirm.

Maybe Anders isn't as stupid as I thought, hahah. But the way the announcers were talking about it was like "I think that was just barely legal" like they though it was old rules, just like I did.
yeah Nebraska was using the new unified rules. 100% legal kick. your confusion & even the commentators confusion is exactly why it’s fucking retarded that some athletic commisions can just say ‘fuck you’ to the new “unified” rules & stick w/ the old ones. it’s gotta be really confusing for the fighters & refs especially.

tenor.gif
You don’t believe I train with him or that he’s hardworking and nice?

You still got guys who don't deserve to be in it like Uriah Hall an Elias Theodorou

Dude it's not the spectacle and the Savage knockouts. It's the w that matters

Laugh all you want. I don't see even 3 middleweight winning against my boy.
I like anders but he should fight a brawler /Striker. Elias is the worst match for him.
Classic triple combo.
Jumbing rabbit spamming kick solid wrestle.
My boy is by far the best cardio fighter in his division and top 5 in all ufc. (Plus his hair are tears of a unicorn.) Anders will Gasout like everybody else in the first round.

Pm you re right about hall

How about that soccer kick from "ya boi"

Been a fan of his cause of what he did for Alabama football, but where should the UFC rank him after this win? It's a shame he didn't do little more vs Machida even tho he still arguably won.

He at least deserves to be ranked in the top 15 now imo. You still got guys who don't deserve to be in it like Uriah Hall an Elias Theodorou...
Ya Boi needs to change camps and learn something beyond just plodding forward and trying to swing for the fences.

Elias would backhand slap his way to an easy UD over Ya Boi.

Kick was legal. Even if it had been old rules dude kept getting up the same way, calculated kick by anders, not dumb as some folks think.

yeah Nebraska was using the new unified rules. 100% legal kick. your confusion & even the commentators confusion is exactly why it’s fucking retarded that some athletic commisions can just say ‘fuck you’ to the new “unified” rules & stick w/ the old ones. it’s gotta be really confusing for the fighters & refs especially.

The entire freaking world thinks that kick was "almost illegal".

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Five-Lessons-Learned-from-UFC-Fight-Night-135-141485

If a MMA journalist like Jordan Breen has no clue about the rules, how the hell is the rest of the world, even the hardcore fans expected to have a clue?

Back