Rumored Errol Spence vs Bud Crawford Rumors

Is this legit then? Fucking hell, what a fight. Buzzing.

This is really exciting if this is actually going down.

if TC actually signs Errol works him over and stops him.

No prize fighter is afraid of getting paid. This isn't an easy deal to come to an agreement on when both sides know the other side can't really walk.

The downside is if it goes to the cards, people will be chirping the loser got robbed. I just imagine the margin of victory if it goes to the cards will be so razor thin you have to squint to see it.

We're at the door now for this to happen. Finalize making it official so we can step into all that follows like the tickets sales, press conferences, fight hype and anticipation. I'm ready for all of it so hopefully nothing happens to prevent it.

I will believe once official. Thats the fight we all want to watch. Bud takes it imo.

Better late than never, should be a close fight, lets hope the judges are awake.
Both dudes coming off their biggest and most impressive wins against arguably their toughest & best opponents.
Maybe late was perfect timing for this. Plus if Crawford does win the series it sets up a Charlo fight so perfectly. I want Spence to win but dont think going up to fight Charlo is cool since they are friends, training partners, have the same coach and I really like both guys.
Maybe if Spence wins & Canelo gets by GGG they can convince Canelo to not chase after Bivol again to end his career.

Not yet. But theyre more confident than ever it gets done. Spence has given up far more than he needed to to make this happen.

RR said hes never seen Spence this locked in on someone.
Hmmmm wonder what he gave up since allegedly he is getting the larger split. Hope it gets revealed so there is more proof of Crawford being the one who has dragged this out.

Another reason to root for Spence is, if Crawford wins the war negotiations for a Charlo superfight will go the same drawn out way.

Hmmmm wonder what he gave up since allegedly he is getting the larger split. Hope it gets revealed so there is more proof of Crawford being the one who has dragged this out.

Another reason to root for Spence is, if Crawford wins the war negotiations for a Charlo superfight will go the same drawn out way.
I believe hes going 55/45

Back