Errol Spence lighting up a sparring partner

I think that will be the fight at 160 in a few years. Maybe Spence vs GGG too.

Oh my goodness Mr Nac, laying on a little too thick here I presume. What is with this inveigled nature of yours all of a sudden? I'm liking how you are making me feel, you are absorbing nicely.

He didn't get booted from the gym. Both got their shots in. I'll leave it there.

What kind of penetrative shot did Spence display to get inside Floyd like that? That moment in time must have been the 8th wonder of the world, where Spence found the juncture to which his imparting of marvelous energy impacted inside Floyd in the most perfect intersection that not even Mr Mayweather's senses could pick up. Something with such velocity and vigor, that it passes the concept of time itself, smoothly gliding impetuously through the legendary impregnable fortification of which is Mr Mayweather. Ah to see something like that, ooooooh the salivation. A master counter perhaps? No matter, such a piercing blow had to have been so perfect that Mr Mayweather himself had no alibi of elusiveness, he had no absconded travel to sway from the connection, he had no separation from the emanated convergence of energy that he was about to receive. If only i could have witnessed such evidence of truth, these are shards of the Nexus Point we must nurture. Let us migrate inside......

T3M4DFQ.gif

He never knocked either one out. I know this for a fact. I watched all of his sparring sessions with Floyd jr, and I know what happened with the Broner session from his words, and he did not KO him

I trust ycm. I always figured it was a little of column a, little of column b. I heard the knockout story through the grapevine and figured it was embellished.

I trust ycm. I always figured it was a little of column a, little of column b. I heard the knockout story through the grapevine and figured it was embellished.

always trust those willing to help you....

Holy shit those body shots are vicious. I think I find myself saying that every time I see Errol fight/spar

Why is he winding up on a sparring partner? Do they hire these guys to come in and get beat up? It seems unnecessarily dangerous.

And i have a question about that. Why boxing match making is too different compared to (for example) UFC match making? In UFC they put the champion vs the challenger obligatorily regardless of the consequences. Instead in boxing all refuse to fight with the best. Boxing is dead nowadays
Fuck this nonsense

Back