Errol Spence JR vs Manny Pacquiao Aug.21st PBC FOX PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
Sucks for Spences bank roll but I cant say Im too interested in seeing him beat the brakes off of Pac.

We're still being aggressive here. We'll compromise. Want this fight bad

Good way to avoid an international incident, stop Spence from beating Senator and possible future Filipino President Pacquiao into a living death

We're still being aggressive here. We'll compromise. Want this fight bad
Makes sense. As much as the hardcore fans want to see Spence fight Crawford a win over Pacquiao raises EJ’s public profile much more than Crawford. Not to mention the monumental payday.

Makes sense. As much as the hardcore fans want to see Spence fight Crawford a win over Pacquiao raises EJ’s public profile much more than Crawford. Not to mention the monumental payday.

And that's exactly what we want. Outside of Pac completely turning us down (being crazy money for Connor) we'll make the fight.

Odds are not for Pac, but this is why he is hard-core. Not many established names go after guys in their prime.

Spence has little to gain here past some cash. He wins, it is expected. He loses, he was always a phony.

Odds are not for Pac, but this is why he is hard-core. Not many established names go after guys in their prime.

Spence has little to gain here past some cash. He wins, it is expected. He loses, he was always a phony.

Cash and Pac's title

As great as it would be for Spence, this one should be painful to watch.

Poirier could do you guys a favour and beat McGregor, which would probably kill that fight.

No question but we would really like to have a deal in place without that.

Pac too old now. Dont know if he was even active this lockdown.

Best case scenario, spence beats manny by points or stoppage by cut. Dont want manny to get destroyed at his age.

Little to gain? There isn’t a fight out there that would draw more eyes to him and it’s super winnable considering the stature of opponent too.

Exactly. We could gain an entire new fan base with this.

And make the Canelo fight easier to sign.

I’m a Pac fan, but I get it. Not sure if I’d watch it though.

Speaking of Canelo, does his giving up his MW title make a Spence fight harder to reach ?

Last edited:
And make the Canelo fight easier to sign.

I’m a Pac fan, but I get it. Not sure I’d watch it though.

Speaking of Canelo, does his giving up his MW title make a Spence fight harder to reach ?

Definitely gives us a tad more leverage.

I am too. Love Pac for everything he's done for the sport and how gracious and humble he is. It's a tough part of this business

Not at all. Belts are great but at the end of the day it's about the purse

Definitely gives us a tad more leverage.

I am too. Love Pac for everything he's done for the sport and how gracious and humble he is. It's a tough part of this business

Not at all. Belts are great but at the end of the day it's about the purse

So after the money, title and fame grab from an old small man, when do you see Errol ready for Canelo after? 2021?
And at what weight?

Lol any version of pac decisions Spence even an old grandpa pac. Spence is good but he hasn't really fought / beat anyone.

Flame on....

Back