Errol Spence JR vs Manny Pacquiao Aug.21st PBC FOX PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
You guys are off your rocker acting like Spence kills Manny. Manny beat the guy who beat the best two guys on Spence’s resume.

Manny will give him trouble even though I think Spence wins a close one.

No interest in seeing Spence tear Pac apart.

I want to witness the gaping.... I know you do to Mr. PUO, secretly when you know that no one is around and you can comfortably massage your cortex in such a delicious thought.

You guys are off your rocker acting like Spence kills Manny. Manny beat the guy who beat the best two guys on Spence’s resume.

Manny will give him trouble even though I think Spence wins a close one.
Hell be another 2 years older, and inactive, and Spence is a couple levels above Thurman.

Pacman should stick to the Jamal James level fighters of the WW division. Spence would be an ugly ending to his career.

Because people would rather not see Pac get beat up now that he's in his 40s and presumably doesn't need the money.
Who has Spence beaten that was close to as impressive as pacs last win againt Thurman? Who has he kod? Mikey Garcia? If he didn’t ko garcia he is not knocking pac out. Spence has not really showed that he’s got enough power to stop the top guys at 147. (Mikey garcia a good 140 pounder took him to a decision, and Spence was really going for the ko on the latter rounds, he dont have the pop. Spence beat the other Garcia in his last fight, the same Garcia Thurman beat... it’s a a tossup leaning towards Pac..

Last edited:
I just want Pac to get a huge payday against Conor then retire. I don't want to see him against Spence at 42. That wouldn't end well for Pac.

It's high time that Spence and Crawford get in the ring with eachother.
Pac has already declared he's fighting twice this year before running for president of the Philippines.

I just want Pac to get a huge payday against Conor then retire. I don't want to see him against Spence at 42. That wouldn't end well for Pac.

It's high time that Spence and Crawford get in the ring with eachother.
PAC does not need A payday, he’s set for life. He has a fighters Heart, something you can really teach. He loves to fight.

How can the WBA justify letting Manny keep the belt when his intent is to box a non-boxer next.

Money. We'll be pissed if he fights Connor before us. We've negotiated in good faith. Save that for your farewell cash grab

Who has Spence beaten that was close to as impressive as pacs last win againt Thurman? Who has he kod? Mikey Garcia? If he didn’t ko garcia he is not knocking pac out. Spence has not really showed that he’s got enough power to stop the top guys at 147. (Mikey garcia a good 140 pounder took him to a decision, and Spence was really going for the ko on the latter rounds, he dont have the pop. Spence beat the other Garcia in his last fight, the same Garcia Thurman beat... it’s a a tossup leaning towards Pac..

We can put money on it if you want. Porter, Garcia, and Brook are all at least as impressive as the Thurman win in context, and the Brook and Garcia wins were quite a bit more commanding. Pac's legs are almost gone, and Spence is exactly the kind of fighter who can exploit that (Thurman, who is not good at all at walking guys down and has traditionally relied on his timing and athleticism on the backfoot, was able to walk down Pac and have real success at times despite being a clearly diminished fighter from several years ago). The Thurman win was remarkable because of Pac's age, but that's a much better matchup for Pac than Spence is for a variety of reasons. Add even more miles to Pac for this fight, and I don't see this ending well for him.

We can put money on it if you want. Porter, Garcia, and Brook are all at least as impressive as the Thurman win in context, and the Brook and Garcia wins were quite a bit more commanding. Pac's legs are almost gone, and Spence is exactly the kind of fighter who can exploit that (Thurman, who is not good at all at walking guys down and has traditionally relied on his timing and athleticism on the backfoot, was able to walk down Pac and have real success at times despite being a clearly diminished fighter from several years ago). The Thurman win was remarkable because of Pac's age, but that's a much better matchup for Pac than Spence is for a variety of reasons. Add even more miles to Pac for this fight, and I don't see this ending well for him.
You really can’t count brook, every legit fan knows he was Done after the GGG fight. Porter fight Was pretty much even going to the 11th round. And the Garcia (s) are Meh wins. What makes the fight is Southpaw vs Southpaw element, it’s going to be Good, and yes I will want Action.

You really can’t count brook, every legit fan knows he was Done after the GGG fight. Porter fight Was pretty much even going to the 11th round. And the Garcia (s) are Meh wins. What makes the fight is Southpaw vs Southpaw element, it’s going to be Good, and yes I will want Action.

100 USD, even odds?

I will laugh so hard if Pacman-Conner flops. Even the most casual, least smartened up marks have to be aware of the fight with Mayweather.

Looks like the number still isn't there.
Sucks for Spences bank roll but I cant say Im too interested in seeing him beat the brakes off of Pac.

Back