Errol Spence JR vs Danny Garcia Dec.5th PBC FOX PPV

Spence must feel like a god after that accident. Time for Danny to take his first real beating.
I've been rooting against Garcia for a long long time now. The guy always proves me wrong and has earned my respect. Hes a live dog in this one. Considering the accident
Its weird because I think a mod was in here saying that Spence was nowhere near the same and that the injury severely effected him more than they led on.
I dont think they would go after a top guy like Garcia if that was true.

Spence must feel like a god after that accident. Time for Danny to take his first real beating.
He probably doesnt feel much at all considering how wasted he looked in his last instagram post

Be interesting how Spence takes Danny's hook.

I'm thinking Danny's flatfootness will play into Spence's style. Though Spence's defense is amateur at best and Danny will be getting some in.
His defense is amateur at best? Why do you say that?

I've been rooting against Garcia for a long long time now. The guy always proves me wrong and has earned my respect. Hes a live dog in this one. Considering the accident
Its weird because I think a mod was in here saying that Spence was nowhere near the same and that the injury severely effected him more than they led on.
I dont think they would go after a top guy like Garcia if that was true.
Oh Danny's no mug, I'm only tipping Errol if he's tip top. If Garcia does pull the upset, he probably won't get his due.

Oh Danny's no mug, I'm only tipping Errol if he's tip top. If Garcia does pull the upset, he probably won't get his due.
Yeah that's true. I can here it now. "Erroll was shot after the accident. He picked on an easy target. Didnt want to fight him in his prime."

There are a pocket who don’t understand the pressure style and hold it against him

Huh. I'll be honest I haven't seen it. The only criticism I've seen, which is equally stupid, is that he's "a weight bully". You know, because he makes the welterweight limit, that asshole.

Huh. I'll be honest I haven't seen it. The only criticism I've seen, which is equally stupid, is that he's "a weight bully". You know, because he makes the welterweight limit, that asshole.
yeah that shit is retarded.

i saw some criticism before the mikey garcia fight about him having workman-like performances of a power puncher, but even that was kind of unfounded. he had shown us his skill several times before.

but after he took mikey to school, even those critics should shut the hell up. he's an excellent boxer, he brings the pressure, and he has bricks in his hands.

the car crash is the real x-factor here. it's hard to imagine he just walks back at the same level.

Are you drunk or something?
Hear... I seem to remember you being warned multiple times to stop instigating. No wonder all your post get deleted.
I wasn't talking to you. I didn't tag you. It is a normal boxing conversation. Then here you come instigating out of the blue with non boxing related grudge.

Hear... I seem to remember you being warned multiple times to stop instigating. No wonder all your post get deleted.
I wasn't talking to you. I didn't tag you. It is a normal boxing conversation. Then here you come instigating out of the blue.
I am only messing with you. You accused me of being drunk because I spelt worst as worse but you completely misspelt hear. Was just funny to me. It's easy to make a mistake.

I am only messing with you. You accused me of being drunk because I spelt worst as worse but you completely misspelt hear. Was just funny to me. It's easy to make a mistake.
I didnt accuse you of anything. You said you get drunk and rage post. This is beyond petty. Move along.

I didnt accuse you of anything. You said you get drunk and rage post. This is beyond petty. Move along.
Because I said I did that once after celebrating Fury destroying Wilder, but you went on to accuse me of being drunk several times after because of minor spelling mistakes like you've just made. But I'll leave it there.

Because I said I did that once after celebrating Fury destroying Wilder, but you went on to accuse me of being drunk several times after because of minor spelling mistakes like you've just made. But I'll leave it there.
I'm going to ask you nicely to stop quoting me before I bring admin on this like you did to me. Please stop harrassing me and posting off topic. I have nothing to say to you.
You are in multiple threads picking childish fights after non stop warnings and cards. All for weird petty grudges and personal issues. This is stalker like.
It's best you just ignore people who dont want to conversate with you at this time.

I have Errol and I'm interested to see how he bouncing back from the time off and Accident. Tough fight as Garcia fights to his competition and is good at raising his game against elite fighters. This fight will say a lot about how Errol has recovered both physically and mentally.

You are in multiple threads picking childish fights after non stop warnings and cards. All for weird petty grudges and personal issues. This is stalker like.
It's best you just ignore people who dont want to conversate with you at this time.
Stalker like? That's why you are always coming into threads to have a pop at me isn't it? Take your own advice.

I have Errol and I'm interested to see how he bouncing back from the time off and Accident. Tough fight as Garcia fights to his competition and is good at raising his game against elite fighters. This fight will say a lot about how Errol has recovered both physically and mentally.
Everything you said is true to a T, and that makes this fight very interesting. I'm not even making a pick, I am just very interested to see what happens here. You have Danny who has proven his level time and again and might have one more elite level win in him at any moment as he has never proven to be a fluke and every elite he's fought has barely gotten by him. And then you have Spence who has passed every single test (except the sobriety test), most of which with flying colors, and is considered by most to be the man in the division, but who also is a question mark because he hasn't fought everyone and has also been through a car accident that would have killed someone 9/10 times, and how much that really affected him is unknown and this is a very dangerous fight to come back with if there are unknowns. It's a dangerous fight in any situation really, Garcia is no joke, his record against the elites at WW isn't the indicator he's some gatekeeper, he could have won those fights he dropped with different judges ringside, he was definitely in those fights til the end.

Stalker like? That's why you are always coming into threads to have a pop at me isn't it? Take your own advice.
Yes you are bringing drama from stuff that happened a week ago that normal people let go. If it's not boxing let's try not to talk about. Is that so hard?

Last edited:
i'm pretty over Danny in general.

At some point you kinda have to win something....

Yes you are bringing drama from stuff that happened a week ago that normal people let go. If it's not boxing let's try not to talk about. Is that so hard?
You keep carrying on. Seriously why? Like I said it was just a joke but you are making a big deal about it. As I said take your own advice and let it go.

Back