Errol Spence JR vs Danny Garcia Dec.5th PBC FOX PPV

Danny gonna get his ass whooped
eh, not sure why everyone thinks Garcia is a soft fight for anyone, especially after watching Spence getting tagged by Porter in exchanges all night.
Good fight, IMO.

The hate Spence gets is weird.

If Fox is all in on Spence, Wilder, and PBC it must be for a reason.

I'm sure the experts on Sherdog...
Who hates on Spence?

Danny hits hard and has great timing. Both could threaten Spence. But that's the Philly in me talking. Tough fight for Garcia and his heavy feet.

garcia isn't on his level, but spence is coming back from the car crash.

if he'd first beaten up a nobody and looked good doing it, i'd be confident that he stops danny. but now? we don't know where spence is at all.

This is a good fight, I'm curious to see how Spence looks like after the crash. Garcia is a live dog here.

Also everyone claiming Crawford is ducking Spence has to consider that Spence is with PBC, and how many fighters under Haymond have a similar pattern of turning down logical career-high paydays? If anyone is stopping this fight from happening, in all likeliness it's him.

Spence must feel like a god after that accident. Time for Danny to take his first real beating.

This is a good fight, I'm curious to see how Spence looks like after the crash. Garcia is a live dog here.

Also everyone claiming Crawford is ducking Spence has to consider that Spence is with PBC, and how many fighters under Haymond have a similar pattern of turning down logical career-high paydays? If anyone is stopping this fight from happening, in all likeliness it's him.

It has more to do with not mixing it up with any of the top guys at 147. Not just Spence.
Arum is also known for the same thing if not worse.
Great fight. Its actually a pretty bold fight for Spence right after the accident.

This is why I like Spence over everybody at 147. Dude comes right off a life altering near death accident and some serious injuries to fight better competition than Crawford has on his entire resume.
If Spence fought a tune up, journeyman, or b level fighter I wouldn't even be mad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back