Errol Spence JR vs Danny Garcia Dec.5th PBC FOX PPV

Danny just doesn't move his feet. He is a pretty sharp puncher, but might find a hard time with Spence's jab. Spence's jab is always at the same beat and easy to figure out, but I don'y know how Danny will deal with it yet. He sure hits harder than Porter. And is more accurate, so we will see.

Danny just doesn't move his feet. He is a pretty sharp puncher, but might find a hard time with Spence's jab. Spence's jab is always at the same beat and easy to figure out, but I don'y know how Danny will deal with it yet. He sure hits harder than Porter. And is more accurate, so we will see.
Does he have more pop than Porter?
I’m not sure bout that.

Does he have more pop than Porter?
I’m not sure bout that.

Porter grinds and is quicker, and has greater volume, but I would say Danny has better timing and can be more accurate, which makes his punches more impactful. Just my guess, though.

This is a great fight. Good to see if spence still has it after that terrifying car crash. I wouldn't be surprised if spence is never the same again and loses.

This is a great fight. Good to see if spence still has it after that terrifying car crash. I wouldn't be surprised if spence is never the same again and loses.
it's what worries me.

pre-crash spence schools him, though danny's power could give him trouble for a while. i think errol would've just outboxed him comfortably, and possibly hurt him here and there in the late rounds.

but right now we have no clue where spence is at. he could be a shell of his former self... and he wouldn't have to decline that much in order to lose to someone like garcia. danny isn't likable, but he is a dangerous fight for anyone at 147.

it's what worries me.

pre-crash spence schools him, though danny's power could give him trouble for a while. i think errol would've just outboxed him comfortably, and possibly hurt him here and there in the late rounds.

but right now we have no clue where spence is at. he could be a shell of his former self... and he wouldn't have to decline that much in order to lose to someone like garcia. danny isn't likable, but he is a dangerous fight for anyone at 147.
I dont think they would come back against Danny if he wasn't looking the same post accident.
Hopefully thats encouraging.

I think if he had been permanently injured they would try to take a tune up or something simple to rebuild.... Or the opposite. Go for some big cash out mega fight with Canelo or really push for the Crawford fight.

it's what worries me.

No one schools Danny

I hope Spence is ok. As it took him months to comment about his accident

and then when we saw him he was slurred. His eye dropped like David Reid and his color of the skin on his face was two different colors in patches.

like he got his ball or anus skin grafted on his face and nobody says anything about it.

just like David Reid you ask Errol a question and before he gets the words out he’s like ehhhrrr or duuurrrr.

I’m not making fun just staying the obvious that he obviously had his brains scambled and this is his livelihood and as good as he was he can’t speak coherently anymore.

I mike the fight even though you can skip this shit and fight Crawford.

that’s what should have been done 2 years ago

Pbc. Is such a shit show they don’t even mention the name of Crawford.

And fans are so new to the sport they think co promotion had never happened or something.

UNDERCARD

In addition to confirmation of the date change came the official announcement for the full undercard.

Unbeaten junior middleweight contender Sebastian Fundora (15-0-1, 10KOs) will face former title challenger Jorge Cota (30-4, 27KOs) in a scheduled 12-round title eliminator. The winner be among the many waiting in line for a shot at lineal junior middleweight king Jermell Charlo.

Former two-division title challenger Josesito Lopez (37-8, 20KOs) will square off with Francisco 'Chia' Santana (25-8-1, 12KOs) in a 10-round welterweight battle.

Former 122-pound titlist Julio Ceja (32-4-1, 28KOs) of Tlalnepantla, Mexico will face countryman Eduardo Ramirez (23-2-3, 10KOs) in a featherweight title eliminator. Their scheduled 12-round bout will open the Fox Sports PPV event.

No one schools Danny

It's funny that that still has to be stressed because it's 100% true. You might think he lost a few fights or might lose this next fight but no one has or will in the near future make easy work of him. Too tough. too deadly in the pocket. Nobody wants to stand in trade with him, which means that even if they're "dominating" him they have no roadmap to victory/stoppage. They all run scared of his counterpunching skills.

That's the one thing that makes Spence a fascinating opponent. Pre crash he was the one guy at 147 that i could see going toe-to-toe with Garcia in a phonebooth and bullying him en route to a stoppage or dominant win. Will be interesting to see if Spence still has that left in him or if we see a diminished version of him, win or lose.

Back