Errol Spence in serious condition after car crash.

All the latest reports are saying hes fine.

No broken bones or fractures. Possibly 1 broken tooth

Lol. He was a character.

He used to go to saloons out west with Stanley Ketchel, they'd get drunk and hang out with prostitutes together all the time supposedly

Their fight was fixed....until Ketchel knocked Johnson down. Then Jack got up and knocked him the fuck out cold. They say Stanley's teeth were in Jack's glove...and if you look on film, Johnson goes to a neutral corner and it almost looks like he looks at his glove and makes a face off to somebody ringside, as if to say "holy shit"
Jack Johnson was a fine connoisseur of Women of ill repute, fast cars and beating the shit out of white dudes.

Unforgivable Blackness is one of my favorite books and boxing documentaries

Jack Johnson was a fine connoisseur of Women of ill repute, fast cars and beating the shit out of white dudes.

Unforgivable Blackness is one of my favorite books and boxing documentaries
Its one of the best without a doubt. Tremendous story telling

It's amazing his injuries were not severe considering the crash footage . Don't know the full details but hopefully he learns from it . Glad the worst case scenarios didn't happen , still pains me to think about what happened to Paul Williams or worse Diego Corrales , granted those were motorcycle wrecks but those should just be general lessons in mortality anyways.
Yeah hoping its only a Keef Thurman level car accident

Heh,,yeah. But he was a guy who probably loved car racing more than he even loved boxing. He was all about that shit!
From what i read he was a legit student of the game when it came to boxing. He was great at taking other people's techniques and mixing it to his own style.

He was better at defense than anything. You rarely, if ever, will see him get hit cleanly in his fights...the limited bit available.

But yeah i think he was an adrenaline junky for sure

Not at all surprising coming from Ken Burns
Civil War, The War, The West, Baseball and the Jack Johnson one are all 10/10 A+.... I might even left one out. He is a monster

Glad he's okay..
But what a fucking dumbass. This moron is putting other people in harms way acting like this.

I hope he has a quick recovery, comes to his senses, and then gets a swift kick right to his balls for pulling dumb shit like this at 29years of age. Stupid mother fucking knucklehead pulling retarded actions like this going to get a nice wingtip kick to the pecker.

That's an exaggeration.

A rather large exaggeration....

The sport of boxing wouldn't notice if he decided to retire this afternoon. The titles would be claimed and someone else takes his place.

He's not Floyd Mayweather in his prime....Floyd actually was the only guy at a certain level representing all of boxing in a sense, Errol isn't even remotely near that status.

He's one of the lesser known ppv fighters i remember....

We can be both honest and still wish him well. We don't need to make him into this huge figure. Because he isn't.

No it’s not an exaggeration at all, he is pretty important, he’s suppose to be the top dog at a certain division with Crawford being the other guy, there was a potential fight with Danny who knows what afterwards maybe Thurmans turn then the WW showdown against Bud and then the thought of what does he transcend to if he reigns the division, does he go up? How well does he do, who does he fight? He has potential but hasn’t done a lot so there’s a lot to go down that marks a story in the sport for it to be altered by some injury. How is he not important to boxing when everyone wants to see all these fights and every other weekend theres complaining about a bad card or the sport dying. We’re here for the sport (well idkw you im pretty sure I remember you more as an mma guy). If we were average joes trying to figure out what Drinks to buy and if the bucket of chicken was spicy or crispy for the next gathering at a ppv we probably wouldn’t be here, so he does matter, fuck ppv or if he doesn’t have 10 half mill paper cars in his garage. He’s one of the best we got from where the sport stands on right now.

upload_2019-10-11_0-24-41.gif

Sounds like he's miraculously relatively fine. Sounds like he was being exceptionally reckless and an idiot (not that I have never done similarly stupid things) and that thankfully no one else was hurt by it. Assuming he's fine and was genuinely in the wrong here, hopefully it's a wakeup call.

All the latest reports are saying hes fine.

No broken bones or fractures. Possibly 1 broken tooth
So lucky he didnt have his seatbelt on. One in the eye for all the self righteous motherfuckers.

Back