Errol Spence in serious condition after car crash.

TEXASMOJO

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Spence was ejected from his Ferrari as it rolled over. He's in serious condition. I'm local here in dallas and it's all over the news. I hope everything turns out good, hang in there champ.

Last edited:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/10106530/errol-spence-jr-hospital-horror-car-crash/

NINTCHDBPICT000529756268.jpg

It looks very serious but the article says authorities expect him to survive.
Let's hope it's true.

Oh man noooooo. I hope he gets better. Shades of Paul Williams, Salvador Sanchez, Diego Corrales. Too much work to be done. Hope he’s alright

I hope we don’t find out he was driving drunk. I’d still feel horrible either way. Fuckkkkk

There was a shoe next to the car on the street. They think he was not wearing the seatbelt.

Fuck. Fingers crossed.

I hope we don’t find out he was driving drunk. I’d still feel horrible either way. Fuckkkkk
According to a boxing reporter he was out last night with his friends at a club. The crash happened at 3 AM so we know he was out late. That doesn't mean he was drunk but having been drinking is probably a safe bet.

Some sources have reported that he's in serious condition while another (The Independent) reported he's in critical condition. He's expected to live per the authorities so it's almost certainly serious condition and not critical.

A night out drinking, or a moment of careleness and that's what happens.
All that hard work and momentum... Such a shame.

The important thing is to survive though.

Goddamn. Thankfully, he will live. That's the most important part. As far as his career goes, it depends on the injuries. That's terrible, man.

Word is he left the nightclub. Only Had the car for a month.

A night out drinking, or a moment of careleness and that's what happens.
All that hard work and momentum... Such a shame.

The important thing is to survive though.

Could even be that he underestimated the power of the motor. Easy done when you've only had the car for a week

You would think after all these incidents of celebs and athletes being in a similar situation that a competent manager or someone would be telling these young guns to simmer down.

Awful news. Amazing he survived after seeing the picture of the car.

Wish him the best recovery

That street is a small street with lots of red lights. Not enough room to get serious speed going. But then again at 3am you have the street to yourself.

Last edited:
Anyone still in touch with RR for updates??

Fuck man... horrible

Back