Erokhin vs Pesta on Fight Pass

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Man, the UFC dropped the ball on this one. Not having Pesta vs Erokhin on free television is a crime. If u havent seen erokhin fight... i think the best way to put it, is he is the russian shane carwin. sorry ufc, u effed up again.

That's why they are doing it. Was wondering why they put Bektic vs Omer on FP in the first place. They also have Beal on FP.

I think I'm in the minority with my opinion, but I definitely am not sold on Erokhin. He seems way too one dimensional, loads up on his shots even when on the outside despite his short stature, and in general, telegraphs a big portion of his striking.

He sure does put up some exciting fights though, so I agree on it being a bad idea for him to debut on Fight Pass. If he violently knocks Pesta out yet doesn't really garner a newly-found fan following by doing so, that'll be disappointing as fuck.

Ps. That being said, I still expect him to finish Pesta in the first round.

Last edited:
They want people to invest in FP which is why they put better fights there than on the beginning of the undercard.

It's an awesome fight, I won't get to see it as I'm not subscribing to FP at the moment.

Back