Erokhin vs Pesta on Fight Pass

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by markys00, Jan 14, 2015.

1. markys00

markys00 Silver Belt

Man, the UFC dropped the ball on this one. Not having Pesta vs Erokhin on free television is a crime. If u havent seen erokhin fight... i think the best way to put it, is he is the russian shane carwin. sorry ufc, u effed up again.

2. The Accuser

The Accuser Yellow Card Yellow Card

That's why they are doing it. Was wondering why they put Bektic vs Omer on FP in the first place. They also have Beal on FP.

3. HerpDerp

HerpDerp ambitiously unambitious

I think I'm in the minority with my opinion, but I definitely am not sold on Erokhin. He seems way too one dimensional, loads up on his shots even when on the outside despite his short stature, and in general, telegraphs a big portion of his striking.

He sure does put up some exciting fights though, so I agree on it being a bad idea for him to debut on Fight Pass. If he violently knocks Pesta out yet doesn't really garner a newly-found fan following by doing so, that'll be disappointing as fuck.

Ps. That being said, I still expect him to finish Pesta in the first round.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  4. The Accuser

The Accuser Yellow Card Yellow Card

They want people to invest in FP which is why they put better fights there than on the beginning of the undercard.

5. The_Renaissance

The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

It's an awesome fight, I won't get to see it as I'm not subscribing to FP at the moment.