Erokhin busted for Drostanolone after TUF 22.

Never said they didn't. I was just commenting that there seems to be a few Russians getting caught recently.

Well, 2. Erokhin and Elidov. Storm was a year ago now. Bagautinov was 20 months ago. Siver was in late 2013. Sidelnikov got busted in Affliction in 2009.

Well, 2. Erokhin and Elidov. Storm was a year ago now. Bagautinov was 20 months ago. Siver was in late 2013. Sidelnikov got busted in Affliction in 2009.
Bagautinov was 20 months ago? Damn, that went fast. I thought it was this year it happened.

Masteron, probably used with testosterone but it already left his system.

Nobody uses Masteron alone, unless you just hate having hair. lol

After that performance, I'm not even sure if PEDs actually enhance performance anymore. TBH, most fighters that get caught on PEDs in a post fight drug test LOST the fight they got busted on, so..... whatever. I'm of the opinion that the better fighter will win (most of the time) with or without PEDs.

If USADA really wants to weed out the cheaters just make the roster watch his fight with Gonzaga.

If that's all PEDs can do for you what the fuck is the point? That fight was complete garbage.

Back to where the competition--and testing--is easier.

I thought Siver was German

Edit: My mistake he's Russian-German. Did not know that.

Can't say I'm surprised if we're going by the eye test...

For anyone who's curious. Weed is the most common failure, but ignoring that, Americans are pretty much doubling up on Brazilians, with everyone else far behind. That's biased by the UFC being American and being subject to more testing than other orgs though:

If he's into that and performs like that...I can make it outside of round 1 with this guy...under the right circumstances...

All of this is SHOCKING I tell you. I'm aghast to think there are people in UFC employing peds.
This isn't widespread, these are isolated incidents that need to be dealt with.

Film at 11.

For anyone who's curious. Weed is the most common failure, but ignoring that, Americans are pretty much doubling up on Brazilians, with everyone else far behind. That's biased by the UFC being American and being subject to more testing than other orgs though:

gat damn Vitor is like the Tony Montana of mma....

gat damn Vitor is like the Tony Montana of mma....
That'd be Adam Smith: Marijuana, Cocaine, Stanozolol, and Nandrolone all at the same time. Apparently holding an MMA event at the playboy mansion was either a very good idea, or a very bad one.

Gleison Tibau though...just watching him then heard he pissed hot....
giphy.gif

good riddance. came in with some hype and put on two awful performances. gassed after half a round.

Back