Ernest "goes to" movies..

Ernest goes to Jail was always my favorite. That scene where he is in the jury box and chews on the pen until it breaks and he starts eating paper and shit to soak up the ink fucking kills me.

"just fine! Thank you"

Nice, nostalgia'd.

Look at the focus and dedication on Ernest's face at the beginning. He takes his civic duties seriously.

Earnest goes to the beach and Earnest doesn't go to the beach are my personal favorites

Ernest goes to Jail was always my favorite. That scene where he is in the jury box and chews on the pen until it breaks and he starts eating paper and shit to soak up the ink fucking kills me.

"just fine! Thank you"

thats the part that had me rolling as a kid

For me, my favorite will always be Ernest goes to camp. I also liked his saturday morning tv show, Hey Vern, it's Ernest!

My friend is responsible for one of the Ernest films and you might be able to blame a few others on him.

When ever I want to get under his skin -I remind him. lulz

My friend is responsible for one of the Ernest films and you might be able to blame a few others on him.

When ever I want to get under his skin -I remind him. lulz

I hope he's not responsible for Ernest Goes To Aftica. What a pile that was.

My favorite is probably Ernest Goes To Camp. However I like almost all of 'em.

I hope he's not responsible for Ernest Goes To Aftica. What a pile that was.

My favorite is probably Ernest Goes To Camp. However I like almost all of 'em.

Never heard of that one *checks IMDB* ..lulz -but it is likely -as he was in with Ernest from the beginning and rode that paycheck all the way to a legit career in production.

He was involved in several different capacities including "Goes to Camp" etc and some POS called "Fast Food" which was an Ernest film too.

I didn't know him until way after this period.

He's got a good sense of humor about it.

19931007.jpg

I've watched a couple of them years ago as a child and I used to really like them, I can't remember which ones though. I remember there was one where he played basketball for a team of janitors who worked at a mall and he got a pair of sneakers or something that made him play better or something like that. That movie was pretty good back then. I don't know how it holds up to now.

Ernest Goes to Jail os my favorite, Varney was an underrated actor. Dude carrier terrible premises into memorable premises. More range than Daniel Day Lewis by a wide margin.

Scared stupid is by far my favorite.

Back