Erislandy Lara vs Greg Vendetti Aug.29th PBC FOX/FS1

barkley-sleep.gif

I still think Lara beats Charlo and i hope they fight. (Edit: unrelated, I know)

Id be scared to fight someone who’s last name is Vendetta in Italian

This couldn’t possibly be any more apropos, and I like Lara. He’s a 37 year old boxer who’s come up short— or rather— less than convincing time and time again. Can’t get the least bit excited for any of his fights anymore

Id be scared to fight someone who’s last name is Vendetta in Italian
Isnt the -i genitive? I'd imagine it means something like "(descendant) of Vendetto(Vengeful one)"

Soro smashed Vendetti like a bug. Lara-Soro would be interesting - and risky for 37 yrs old Lara.

Isnt the -i genitive? I'd imagine it means something like "(descendant) of Vendetto(Vengeful one)"
Not sure

I always thought it’d be DiVendetti or DeVendetti would’nt it? Di or De translates into of or belonging to??

Edit: I just found out Vendetti translates into Sold or selling which makes sense, Latin for Vend is sell or sold, Lara is good.

Last edited:
BoxingScene.com has been advised that Brian “La Bala” Mendoza (18-1) will make his Premier Boxing Champions debut against Thomas “Cornflake” LaManna (28-3-1).

cornflake-lamanna%20(6).jpg

Loving this new Lara with all that KO power and aggressiveness he showed against top level monster Ramon Alvarez

Back