Erik Silva Out, Tyron Woodley in against Jay Hieron at UFC 156

this honestly should be a more interesting fight. I know people don't like Woodley's style but I think he's a better fighter than Silva. Plus he has really underrated stand up.

I like Tyrone alot. Met him and Jay both when they were in town helping BJ. Would lke to see Tyrone get a ko

Woodley is going to lay the shit out of him

I honestly don't think Woodley is nearly as good at holding someone down as Askren, and Ben struggled mightily to hold Hieron down, mostly failing to do so. He also struggled getting him down. And while I'll concede Woodley's TDs are probably a bit better, it was the power grip and dump that was working in that area, not the quick double. Highly doubt Tyron can simply 'lay on him'

Can we now have Koscheck vs Silva?

Can we now have Koscheck vs Silva?

Kos is fighting at Ufc 157. Somehow I doubt he turns down an easy payday, in the city he lives so he could can possibly face Silva at a later date.

You don't think it's funny to see his wife and mom cheering for him while he tribes another man a few feet away?
And then hearing his faith based speech after he wins another fight using the 10-9 method.

Is it going to be on the maincard? No offense to either guy, but they aren't exactly the most exciting fighters. Maybe putting them on the prelims will inspire them to go for the finish (as was the case in Simpson-Pierce).

FUUUUUCK..... I was really looking forward to seeing Erick fight again

The year barely started and we already have people getting injured

Back