Erick Silva Zero GAS

I'd say read the two comments together and think about why you're a moron, but obviously that's not going to work.

Everyone is telling you that he gassed while trying to choke Brown on the ground. We've answered that question again and again and again. It's like your head is made out of wood. It's incurable.

Everyone? It's basically the same few stooges. Plenty of other posters here and in other threads have said the same as me. Matt beat down Silva to look as bad as he did. You and these other stooges are probably the same group of idiots that claimed Browne's cardio was terrible in the Werdum fight completely ignoring the fact Werdum kicked the shit out of Browne's ribs and mid section, as if that didn't have a huge affect.

It's one thing to initially believe it was just cardio but to refuse to step back and actually evaluate the fight itself and just how Silva could've possibly "gassed" that fast and NOT take in the fact he did get hit and hurt immediately upon stand up to realize just maybe that could've played a huge factor then proceed to argue and fuss about one's evaluation of those strikes over having embarrassingly bad cardio, is just moronic and ignorant.

Last edited:
dont worry guys Erick Silva is very young like 21 years old . he will learn cardio and be champ by 2019

Everyone? It's basically the same few stooges. Plenty of other posters here and in other threads have said the same as me. Matt beat down Silva to look as bad as he did. You and these other stooges are probably the same group of idiots that claimed Browne's cardio was terrible in the Werdum fight completely ignoring the fact Werdum kicked the shit out of Browne's ribs and mid section, as if that didn't have a huge affect.

It's one thing to initially believe it was just cardio but to refuse to step back and actually evaluate the fight itself and just how Silva could've possibly "gassed" that fast and NOT take in the fact he did get hit and hurt immediately upon stand up to realize just maybe that could've played a huge factor then proceed to argue and fuss about one's evaluation of those strikes over having embarrassingly bad cardio, is just moronic and ignorant.

You're by far the most delusional poster i've ever seen. As was posted before his own manager admitted he gassed. He's notorious for gassing in big fights this isn't the first time this has happened albeit it is the earliest. In the gif you posted the man is absolutely exhausted at 1:42 of the very first round and begins stumbling with his arms at his waist. Sure signs of exhaustion at that point Brown hadn't landed any significant strikes just a glancing elbow and a knee. His arms were filled with blood hence why he was struggling to keep his hands up to defend himself. He gassed and why you refuse to admit this is simply mind boggling.

You're by far the most delusional poster i've ever seen. As was posted before his own manager admitted he gassed. He's notorious for gassing in big fights this isn't the first time this has happened albeit it is the earliest. In the gif you posted the man is absolutely exhausted at 1:42 of the very first round and begins stumbling with his arms at his waist. Sure signs of exhaustion at that point Brown hadn't landed any significant strikes just a glancing elbow and a knee. His arms were filled with blood hence why he was struggling to keep his hands up to defend himself. He gassed and why you refuse to admit this is simply mind boggling.

Because according to that guy, there's only one version of being tired, and it didn't look the exact one way that this "thirteen" character insists you must look. Otherwise, you're not tired. According to that guy.

It's amazing that the guy's manager points to the rnc hunting as very likely cause of his gassing. The manager must have been speed-reading Sherdog looking for the storyline he was going to sell.

Well most fighters would gas if they got the shit beat out of them that badly

Not sure about that, he looked gassed to me the moment Brown managed to get back to his feet.

in my opinion is a mental problem.
he was so fired up before the fight, it's better to stay clam and have the heart go down.

it's impossible otherwise to gas after 1 takedown and having a back mount.

It was embarassing for him and for the UFC: he was in the main event and he gassed after 3 minutes.
Unprofessional, he deserves the cut.

Back