Erick Silva Zero GAS

Not really.I think he used a lot of energy in the first round and Brown kept the pressure on him so he couldn't recover his energy. Those who compete would understand how exhausting it is to get beaten up.

Right. The problem is Brown used just as much energy in the first round, more in the second and third, and still looked fresh at the end.

He gassed attempting the RNC. How some people didn't catch this is beyond me.

I'm watching it again now. They clinched up and Matt immediately attacked him with elbows and knees to the body, he wasn't simply "gassed" he was hurt fellas.

Come on, seriously? Did you actually watch that?

All respect in the world to Matt Brown, but people saying what you're saying here, it's just terrible.

Stop telling us we didn't see what was plainly there in front of our eyes.

Silva had complete dominance in the fight and was seeking the finish. When he got up from trying for the submission, he could hardly walk.

Stop fucking making shit up.

Thank you. The poster you quoted needs his eyes checked asap. I seen it as soon as Brown made it back to his feet it couldn't get any more clear.

Erick Silva is so frustrating. He's either hot or cold. When the going gets tough for him he wilts. Ugh, he could of and should of won. Why couldn't he just pace himself? Brown looked good n heart etc....but I'm definitely not convinced he can be WW champ. Not with the top 5 guys there. But congrats to Brown.

It was amazing that he didn't quit at any point during the first two rounds - not sure how you didn't see that.

Interestingly, it seemed like seeing his own blood made him finally say fuck it.

I don't know if he'll ever have that kind of heart again, though. That was the kind of fight that destroys fighters for good. I don't know how he comes back from that.

He gassed from attempting the RNC early in the first. It doesn't even make sense. The only logical conclusion is that he adrenaline dumped due to excitement after he liver kicked and dropped Brown.

I'm watching it again now. They clinched up and Matt immediately attacked him with elbows and knees to the body, he wasn't simply "gassed" he was hurt fellas.

As hurt as Brown was by the body shots that dropped him? Brown had massively superior conditioning and that won him the fight. I don't know how that can be argued.

Silva didn't have the energy to fight back at that point he was a walking zombie. :rolleyes: I guess you're simply going to see what you want to see so i'm clearly wasting my time here.

Dude has one of the worst gas tanks I've ever seen, he seriously needs to train cardio for like a year before he gets back in the cage

Who are you? Why would you disagree with someone by pulling shit out of your ass that is clearly untrue?

Because Shertards like yourself have this elementary and basic thought process that everytime someone is actually hurt he's "gasses".

Come on, seriously? Did you actually watch that?

All respect in the world to Matt Brown, but people saying what you're saying here, it's just terrible.

Stop telling us we didn't see what was plainly there in front of our eyes.

Silva had complete dominance in the fight and was seeking the finish. When he got up from trying for the submission, he could hardly walk.

Stop fucking making shit up.

I'm rewatching it now on DVR as I said and I clearly described what happened, Silva didn't suddenly just gas. Matt and Erick both stood up in the clinch and Matt immediately went on attack and hurt Silva afterwards. You guys have this retarded "Durp! He gassed!?>!" spazzes every fight when a fighter is clearly hurt and slowed down mentally and physically by strikes.

As hurt as Brown was by the body shots that dropped him? Brown had massively superior conditioning and that won him the fight. I don't know how that can be argued.

That's mental, not about the gas tank at all. Blocking out pain isn't the same as general cardio.

I can't believe how some of you have NO grasp on how getting hit effects the brain and body. Go record yourselves getting hit by a few solid shots without getting KOed and see how off balance and tired you look afterwards lol. His looking bad had nothing to do with "gassing" he was beat the fuck up.

He was gassed the moment he lost the RNC attempt.

He gassed from attempting the RNC early in the first. It doesn't even make sense. The only logical conclusion is that he adrenaline dumped due to excitement after he liver kicked and dropped Brown.

I though an adrenaline dump was incoming as soon as he went all out going for the finish after the body kick but that shit was baad, he could barely stand after failing the rnc.

horrible cardio, might have the worst cardio in the UFC

His cardio is atrocious...looked spent in the first round.

Because Shertards like yourself have this elementary and basic thought process that everytime someone is actually hurt he's "gasses".

I'm rewatching it now on DVR as I said and I clearly described what happened, Silva didn't suddenly just gas. Matt and Erick both stood up in the clinch and Matt immediately went on attack and hurt Silva afterwards. You guys have this retarded "Durp! He gassed!?>!" spazzes every fight when a fighter is clearly hurt and slowed down mentally and physically by strikes.

You do realize we could use the very same logic against you by simply switching the word "gas" and "hurt" right? Idiotic post at its finest.

common dude.. A "black belt" wasting so much energy on brown's back ??? being on the back of someone is the mostly energy saver position ever...

Did you watch the fight? He exerted himself trying to strangle Brown.

I'm sorry but you are flat out full of shit.

Silva had everything in the world going for him when he was sitting on Brown's back. Brown landed nothing clean in the two to three seconds of the clinch. But when he pushed Silva across the ring, the guy's legs were wobbly.

Unless you can come up with something real landed in the clinch, you're making shit up.

I just watched it again ALSO - and there was nothing that happened in the clinch.

Stop making things up.

Once again Brown was very hurt from the body shots that
dropped him and never gassed. Brown's superior conditioning won him the fight.

TS apparently never sparred or even tried to take someone down to have that person get right back up and pressure.

Silva gassed because Brown made him gas.

Back