Erick Silva Zero GAS

Well most fighters would gas if they got the shit beat out of them that badly

I really think this dude should be cut now or fixe his damn fucking cardio.

I am hoping he had some injury that kept him from going longer.
He has the talent, but man! How can he gas so badly when beating someone on the ground?

he hurt Brown so badly in the first, I am amazed he never followed up, never had enough to fight a 2 rounders, imagine 5 rounds!

I am very disappointed right now.

I think he gassed his arms out fighting for the choke and applying the neck crank. I also think he forgot to breathe while he was exerting all that force applying it because when Brown escaped, he was done.

fuck you silva could of quit in round 1 if he wanted to but he didn't he came out for round 2 and 3 ready to put up a fight even if it didn't work he didn't stop trying till the end

I can't believe how some of you have NO grasp on how getting hit effects the brain and body. Go record yourselves getting hit by a few solid shots without getting KOed and see how off balance and tired you look afterwards lol. His looking bad had nothing to do with "gassing" he was beat the fuck up.

power, cardio, speed

its hard to have all 3 and use them the whole fight

HOW IS HIS CARDIO SO BAD!?!? He has heart though that's for sure

Yup. People never give explosive fighters credit going wars or going the distance, while less explosive fighters do get the credit even though its easier to show heart when you're not tired.

He gassed no doubt. I was impressed he could take that much damage. After watching that Brown is lucky he didn't fight Condit. Condit would have finished him.

Erick Silva is so frustrating. He's either hot or cold. When the going gets tough for him he wilts. Ugh, he could of and should of won. Why couldn't he just pace himself? Brown looked good n heart etc....but I'm definitely not convinced he can be WW champ. Not with the top 5 guys there. But congrats to Brown.

he needs to go train in a top team immediately.

Back