Erick Silva Zero GAS

One of the most overhyped fighters in recent memory.

HOW IS HIS CARDIO SO BAD!?!? He has heart though that's for sure

Pretty ridiculous for a welterweight to gas harder and faster than Brock and Carwin combined.

Dude they are balls to the wall and taking shots to the head. Shut the basement door pussies.

horrible cardio and no game plan. wtf??? i don't like the fight.

zombie silva can fight 3min and thats it

He would be a force if he had a gas tank, whoever he can't finish in the first round will beat him...

Shouldn't be that way for a WW..

Is anybody else surprised that Erick Silva got merked tonight?

silva's gas tank is as big as my granpappy's bladder

erick has no cardio. period. who thinks otherwise must be crazy as hell.

Dude they are balls to the wall and taking shots to the head. Shut the basement door pussies.

He got up after having Brown's back and was totally gassed. He hadn't even got hit at that point. I was disgusted. 5 round main event and he showed up with 3 minutes of gas. Fuck that

Yeah, his cardio sucks. Gassed out going for the RNC, wtf.

I really can't remember the last time someone gassed that badly. He was getting shucked to the ground like it was nothing...just would sort of wilt and fall to the ground, somersaulting around.

the problem wasn't cardio, it was getting punched in the face 100 times

Might have the worst cardio in the UFC. Gassing after having the back for 3 mins? Pathetic

He got up after having Brown's back and was totally gassed. He hadn't even got hit at that point. I was disgusted. 5 round main event and he showed up with 3 minutes of gas. Fuck that

yeah he he hurt brown took his back and when they got up he was gassed ?? wtf....
Not even roy nelson gas so hard

He dropped Matt Brown and then did his damnedest to finish him...

Back