Erick Silva will embarrass rick Story

lluccas

White Belt
Reaction score
Story is too weak to survive the 1st round against the best p4p 1st round fighter

Rick Story is a really weird matchup. I won't even try to predict this outcome but I hope Erick wins

Rick Story will halt this hype train.

Again.

Silva is one of my favorites amongst the young, fresh prospects. He will be a beast when he hits his prime.

I wouldn't have much confidence in horror either, particularly after that performance vs maia; fortunately I don't, and I see silva finishing him in similar fashion.

Silva is one of my favorites amongst the young, fresh prospects. He will be a beast when he hits his prime.

Not sure if sardonic...

mHM3DMk.gif

Ts knows this is an easy win for Story

If Erick Silva does indeed finish Story quickly, how about Bendo vs. Erick main event that Korea fight pass card?

Ts knows this is an easy win for Story

If story survives the 1st round, he can win by decision

But i don't think it's possible cause story is a small guy to support silva's 1st round stroke.

Story will march him down and unload.

Sarcasm?

The dude is 31. Hardly a young, fresh prospect anymore.

Thats not necessarily true, some fighters peak later than others. Dude is an explosive athlete with some serious skills. He only has a few loose ends to tie up in his game and he could definitely contend.

I dont think hes a finished product yet imo.

Thats not necessarily true, some fighters peak later than others. Dude is an explosive athlete with some serious skills. He only has a few loose ends to tie up in his game and he could definitely contend.

I dont think hes a finished product yet imo.

Some fighters yes but by far the minority. In all likelihood he is already nearing the end of his prime.

Story grinds him out.

But i don't think it's possible cause story is a small guy to support silva's 1st round stroke.

I think we have enough evidence here to leave this troll be.

Story is a small guy? WTF? Silva is going to have a STROKE in the first? Now that is a parlay, my friend. I think Silva will actually have a small anneurism in the second. Hey, we'll see who's right.

Back