Erick Silva vs Hyun Gyu Lim

This is a bad match up for Silva.....Lim has more power and will keep moving forward putting pressure against Silva using his size advantage....

Interesting matchup though, both guys are exciting fighters with the finishers mentality.

This is a bad match up for Silva.....Lim has more power and will keep moving forward putting pressure against Silva using his size advantage....

Interesting matchup though, both guys are exciting fighters with the finishers mentality.

classic power vs speed type of fight i guess lol just make it happen already joe

So a Hyun Bomb is going to be a new deadly weapon ?
(Lim Bomb sounds better imo lol.)

I think you are overestimating Erik. He has bad striking defense and a suspect chin. Lim has ridiculous power and will most certainly land with Erik's sloppy striking defense.

Nighty night, Erik.

Lim has horrible striking defense. Much worse than Silva's. How many shots did he eat from Krauss? Kim has better one punch knockout power. Just my two cents. No use talking to someone as biased as you are.

Koreaboo's gonna Koreaboo...

edit: btw, Since Lim has such "ridiculous power", tell me how many people he's knocked unconscious with a single punch. That means without a setup combination. Oh? What's that you say? None? Hmmm...

Last edited:
Lim would make the Dong's left look..."lim"p! No? Didn't work out so well?...

Lim has horrible striking defense. Much worse than Silva's. How many shots did he eat from Krauss? Kim has better one punch knockout power. Just my two cents. No use talking to someone as biased as you are.

I'd love to see Hendricks toss Lim around like a ragdoll before knocking him out cold. :icon_twis

You again. How pleasant. Can you tell me what your real account is? I'm dying to know.

Lim has a much better chin than Silva, so both of them having bad striking defense is moot. Lim will land, Silva will land, the difference is only one of them will be going down. I'll give you a hint.

It's Silva

Also, are you saying DHK has more power than Lim? Or do you not know the difference between an 'L' and a 'K'? If you are saying you think DHK has more KO power than Lim, well, :icon_lol:

And I can't wait to see GSP 50-45 Hendricks? Not sure what that has to do with this thread, but ok...

And also since I know how much you love my gifs. :D

iKYuXmiOFWmdD.gif

edit: btw, Since Lim has such "ridiculous power", tell me how many people he's knocked unconscious with a single punch. That means without a setup combination. Oh? What's that you say? None? Hmmm...

The best part is that if you saw the fight with Krauss, it seemed like it didnt even matter. Kim was eating punches like sandwiches and didnt even look slightly fazed.

I think you are overestimating Erik. He has bad striking defense and a suspect chin. Lim has ridiculous power and will most certainly land with Erik's sloppy striking defense.

Nighty night, Erik.

Suspect chin? Cause of the flush ko? A punch that landed perfectly? Sure.. logix

Not really impressed by either guys conditioning or striking defense.

Would love to see this fight just because you know someone is going to get KO'd though.

I love how Erick Silva suddenly has a suspect chin after being KO'd for the FIRST TIME in his career.

You guys are sadist, give Eric a low level fighter to recover himself, this Korean dude is flying low and is a bad matchup for Eric.

Silva has a good chance of submitting him, but HGL has some sick power.

i dont care who wins this is fireworks fo sure

Back