Erick Silva is still young. They're rushing him too fast.

This has to be a joke "Eric Silva the young prospect" was a joke a year or two ago. Magny is younger and less experienced.

Silva isn't improving as he moves along, fun fighter, but we saw the ceiling for him years ago.

I don't know if anyone else may have had the same thought, but... does Erik look a little bit out of shape? He looks softer than usual to me.

He's gotten more patient and strategic, but skills wise he hasnt grown that much. I think its very clear after all these years this is a coaching and training issue for him. They dont seem to be training on enhancing and growing his game. He still throws the same one shot at a time, spinning moves etc.

I've always liked and supported Erick, but its clear this guy is not going anywhere with his training.

Anyone below 35 y/o qualifies as "a kid" according to uncle Dana.

he is too old and he seems to be less explosive since new peds policy

ha ha goo0d trolling. people been saying that for years and probably still will when he's 40

He's trolling people were saying this about Silva for years.

attachment.php

he needs to move to aka to roll with fitch

He still throws the same one shot at a time, spinning moves etc.

This is the part that blows my mind. He was able to one-shot stop guys on his way to the big show. Once he arrived, he realized that won't work against high level opponents.

Years later and he still throws one big bomb after another, even though he's clearly got the speed and timing to be devastating with combos.

Joke is kind of played at this point.

When the silva hype was really going I always asked the same question...what one thing is he really good at?

He's a fine fighter and definitely UFC level but that's about it

LOL

Silva belongs in Bellator. This is the truth.

Back