Erick Silva got his Soul Stolen

Very satisfying ravaging of arrogant Brazilieber

Silva is tough. Took a brutal beatdown from Fitch and took another one tonight.

Silva is one of those guys that literally destroys the weaker guys.
His defensive is pure crap. Letting Brown hitting you like a sitting duck is not a great idea.

He also tires very quickly. He clearly does not have what it takes to fight 5 rounds with the big boyz. He could be a great gate keeper or a champ in WSOF.

I'm satisfied, I really hope the Silva hype dies after this, every single time he fights a top guy, he gets his ass beat. The hype was annoying as fuck for an unproven fighter.

Silva is a front-runner. Put some pressure on him and he breaks.

What's with all this Erick Silva hate? Dude showed unbelievable heart and almost finished Brown.

Fucking Brutal. Matt Brown is the man

What's with all this Erick Silva hate? Dude showed unbelievable heart and almost finished Brown.
No hate, it's just rare that I feel like I actually see someone as mentally tough as a UFC Caliber fighter break so completely. He is tough as nails, but that only served to highlight the soul fucking he's endured.

No hate, it's just rare that I feel like I actually see someone as mentally tough as a UFC Caliber fighter break so completely. He is tough as nails, but that only served to highlight the soul fucking he's endured.

I wasn't referring to you, TS. And the question was stupid, seeing as how I'm on sherdog

Why was he ever a prospect? If he can't finish you quickly he's done. Fitch showed it, DHK showed it, Brown now put a stamp on it.

That was the worst striking defense I've seen in a very very long time in the ufc, if ever. Brown landed every single shot!

Gotta give it to Silva for taking that hellacious beating. Browne is a tough mfker himself, I thought he was done after that body kick in the first.

Back