Erick Silva definitely got the memo about PED testing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TdotK

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The guy's physique looks drastically different.

No more power pellets for these fighters? But, it could possibly be due to an injury, and him not being able to condition himself the same way during his training camp.

You know PED accusations can get you dubbed/banned? Silva has had cardio trouble, maybe he wanted to lose mass so he could keep a higher pace in the later rounds.

The guy's physique looks drastically different.

No more power pellets for these fighters? But, it could possibly be due to an injury, and him not being able to condition himself the same way during his training camp.

Enjoy the ban hammer.

You know PED accusations can get you dubbed/banned? Silva has had cardio trouble, maybe he wanted to lose mass so he could keep a higher pace in the later rounds.

Notice how I said it could be due to injury? Good try.

Notice how I said it could be due to injury? Good try.

You did but your title is almost a straight up accusation.

Just saying you might want to edit it.

He is on the BJ penn diet. Wtf is your problem

I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped to 155 after this fight

I'd give that idea some credence except Silva already looks gassed in the second round. Stann just mentioned that's the least explosive first round for Silva in his UFC career. Sounds like a PED accusation to me, and we know Stann is all about calling out the PED'rs.

You'll hear about a lot of fighters leaning out for cardio purposes in the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back