Erick didn't gas, he got hurt.

HandsomeDevil**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Matt damn near almost sent Silva to King Kai! Close call
nTw90qp.jpg

But there's no way you just gas like that. Matt brown survived the submission attempt and started rocking him! I don't know why people are saying his tank was finished. Plus matt landed very hard body shots, took the fucking starch out his stomach and his breakfast the next day.

I watched his Dong fight and he was doing fine right up until the KO!!

I'm sure Matt browns initial strikes hurt Silva or something man, it's just crazy, we're talking about a professional WW and he's 29.

Last edited:
He gassed way before those strike accumulated. He just doesn't have a great tank, probably why he is so aggressive in the early round. Same thing happened in the Fitch and Dong fights.

This isn't the first time he's gassed badly in a fight. However, it is the earliest.

He gassed attempting the RNC. Pretty bad that he still hasn't fixed his biggest flaw.

looked like gassing from going for the finish to me. but i am white belt :O.

He was gassed when they got up from the RNC attempt. Brown didn't hit him with much when his back was taken.

He was in complete control and gassed out in round 1 going for the finish. Pathetic for a main event fighter.

Getting your ass kicked is very tiring....should go to a gym an try it. Then question someone's gas tank

He gassed. He was exhausted well before Brown hit him with anything.

i think Eric wouldve continued if his nose didnt break
great fight​

He was wobbling all over the plae before Brown landed a single thing.

Zero gas tank.

It's just fanboys looking for an excuse. Ignore it

I am positive something got him, that's impossible to gas that quick, it wasn't even 2 minutes! IMPOSSIBLE MAN!

I gas in 30 seconds running the dog. It's certainly possible that a fighter trying with all his might to finish a submission for a couple of minutes to get gassed.

Adrenaline dump... it will sap your energy and make your knees wobble every time.

I'm a volunteer firefighter and am in good shape and hit the cardio hard, but the first time I ran into a burning building, I gassed in under 5 minutes of work and sucked through my "20-minute" air tank in about 10. Took forever to recover too... could feel the adrenaline making me shaky.

Ever since, I control my breathing, keep the adrenaline in check and can work as hard or harder and go for 10 times as long.

He gassed. He was exhausted well before Brown hit him with anything.

So you're saying he gassed with just 2-3 minutes?!!? That's just impossble! Even vs Dong Silva was swinging and kicking in Round 2 perfectly fine after a crazy grind in Round 1! So I don't believe Silva gassed now.

He gassed way before those strike accumulated. He just doesn't have a great tank, probably why he is so aggressive in the early round. Same thing happened in the Fitch and Dong fights.

Exactly. Brown poured it on after Silva gassed hard.

Probably both. He is still recovering from Exhaustion most likely.

Back