Eric Silva Hypetrain Finally Derailed

y hes one of the best fighters in the world for 2 min and a nice heart but thats it

What's your point? I never claimed he was the next WW champ. It's just funny how so many people want to start beating a guy a down after he loses. Even the proven greats get criticized for after losing a fight. It's the mentality of people who have never stepped inside a cage in their life, willing to put it all out on the line for so called 'fans' which is is just mind boggling.

He'll smash another mid to lower end guy and then the hypetrain will be back in business.

Who said I was a fan if his? I predicted this was going to happen.

Do you want a cookie? I could've cared less about who won, it's the people who constantly either try and build a fighter up to unrealistic measures, or tear them down just the same. Appreciate them for who they are and what they choose to do, which is fight, plain and simple.

Do you want a cookie? I could've cared less about who won, it's the people who constantly either try and build a fighter up to unrealistic measures, or tear them down just the same. Appreciate them for who they are and what they choose to do, which is fight, plain and simple.

Thanks for the zen philosophy, it's the hurt game, deal with it.

He will probably smash another lower rank guy in devastating fashion "Erick Silva is back"

Nek minnit gets Jake Ellenberger who is coming off a loss to Robbie Lawler and the hype train gets derailed once again lol

What's your point? I never claimed he was the next WW champ. It's just funny how so many people want to start beating a guy a down after he loses. Even the proven greats get criticized for after losing a fight. It's the mentality of people who have never stepped inside a cage in their life, willing to put it all out on the line for so called 'fans' which is is just mind boggling.

no, the problem is he is like the WORST cardio of mma and this has been known for a while AND HE DOESNT FUCKING IMPROVE

thats the problem

Lol don't compare BJ and silva, one guy was 2 division champ and a HOF the other guy not so much

Well not to derail the thread but BJ did only ever beat one WW didn't he (belt or no belt).
Matchups make fights.

He was competitive in every fight in the first round, not so much after that.

Well not to derail the thread but BJ did only ever beat one WW didn't he (belt or no belt).
Matchups make fights.

He was competitive in every fight in the first round, not so much after that.

Only in WW class. His cardio was much better at LW, MW, and even HW

Back