ERIC PEREZ.....One of the most overrated fighters in mma today!

MatthiasHues

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Talk about getting the spotlight over and over again cause of UFC sudden flirt with Mexico!

Time for the UFC to let go of Eric Perez as the new hope of Mexico!

He is like an mexican version of Eric Silva when it comes to the overrated scale!!

I think it's more Caraway is underrated. 4-1 in the UFC w razor close split loss to Mizugaki.

lol why dont you just appreciate a good fight instead of hoping someone loses their job?

Perez just went full retard.
Terrible fight IQ.

ohboy.gif

he obviously is either a moron or his corner is. caraway has 16 wins by subs and 1 ko yet perez decides to take him to the ground. brilliant stuff

I think it's more Caraway is underrated. 4-1 in the UFC w razor close split loss to Mizugaki.

Looks like Tate and caraway were successful in their mission to convince the world that Caraway didn't lose to Mizugaki. He clearly lost Tate shouldn't of told him to coast the last round.

Caraway lost to Mizugaki fair and square, but his corner told him he was up on the scorecards during the fight. I wonder if he's even seen the fight since that, the way he's takling...

Caraway is underrated, and he has evolved, so has Mizugaki, but the win tonight was way too easy. He had trouble taking Perez down, but Perez showed horrible fight IQ... Going for takedowns against a pure submission artist is just plain stupid. Very disappointed by his performance...

You guys get less tolerable every single event.

Let's just have a discussion after the card about how every guy that lost is overrated and should have never been expected to win and will never make a run at the title. Hindsight 20/20 right?

Was looking good but why in the WORLD did he go for that take down? If he has fight IQ he wasn't showing it there. He had all the advantage on the feet, and was defending the TD's well. Too confident, the lion took the shark into the water. Good sub from Caraway.

I kinda agree. Perez seems nothing special for all that hype

Caraway is just WAY underrated.

He almost had Caraway finished in thr 1st.. I wish he kept it standing

Back