Eric Holden is the worlds WORST MMA Journalist

Sauce Castillo

Raise Hell and Eat Cornbread yee yee
@Brown
Reaction score
Eric Holden, you might remember the name from a couple years ago when the creeper was outed by Stephanie Skinner and Cassie Robb(two lezbo wmma fighters) for sending some inappropriate texts. He's responsible for gems such as

"ur kissy pics give me a boner"
"Invicta rly got me obsessed, just cuz there's a lot of talent there, and I also love hot babes"

He comes off as a mentally retarded 10 year old during the whole conversation
http://promotingwomen.blogspot.ca/2013/05/stephanie-skinner-and-cassie-robb.html

To say Eric Holden is obsessed with the women he covers on a routine basis would be an understatement, anyways, the main point of this thread was to point out his latest gem, an article he penned for AXS.com titled,

UFC's hard-hitting heavyweight Jared Rosholt could be the next Brock Lesnar

no, this is not an onion article. This is hard hitting journalism from Eric Holden, who apparently gets paid to write this garbage,

"The Team Takedown-trained superstar has shown off impressive moves in his eight UFC starts, with crisp striking, elegant footwork and unorthodox head movement"

"A man his size isn't supposed to move the way he does. Let's be real: He's a physical specimen, a once-in-a-lifetime talent who carries himself like a much smaller fighter. Having the speed and precision of a light heavyweight has helped Rosholt become one of the most dangerous threats in the UFC."

"What might the future hold for Rosholt? Could he be the next Brock Lesnar or Cain Velasquez?"
http://www.axs.com/news/ufc-s-hard-hitting-heavyweight-jared-rosholt-could-be-the-next-brock-l-76407

author-title-image499_56a97e1d053bf.jpg

Last edited:
Ken-Flo is worse, but to be fair, the bar for "journalism" as a whole is very low today.

mma journalists are C graders in high school who couldn't make it into law school

Reveal yourself Eric, 99% you post on Sherdog

maxresdefault.jpg

He would probably fit in well over at BJPenn.com. I hear there's an opening

LOL'd that article sounds like it was written by Rosholt's manager.

Agreed TS

Those titles? Definitely a click baiting Sherdog heavies thread starter imo

Link me to the poll where this was decided ? Or the critics website page i'll be waiting. I mean I am not the one to judge but one might be able to understand why he was not killin it on ladies night at da club

I know the dude and he's a total fucking creep and weirdo. Can't stand him.

Sound more like a troll for me.
I mean: "UFC's hard-hitting heavyweight Jared Rosholt could be the next Brock Lesnar".
He can't be serious.

Well if there's one thing I know about MMA journalism, it's: No, no he's not.

And that is in no way a defense of Eric Holden.

TS obviously missed Danny Acosta's article on Sherdog today. Understandable. Sherdog buried that steaming pile as fast as they possibly could

TS obviously missed Danny Acosta's article on Sherdog today. Understandable. Sherdog buried that steaming pile as fast as they possibly could

No, that one was pretty much spot on. Supporting Trump is possibly the best way to say that you're slobbering yeasty cunt.

Back