Equipment that Lesnar and Silva were using

CharlesMorse

White Belt
Reaction score
In the latest countdown, Lesnar was shown using this piece of equipment that looked to be made of stainless steel, shaped like a long rectangle maybe 18 inches long. There were two handles that rotated within the rectangle. I've seen Anderson Silva also use this piece of equipment. I can't for the life of me figure out what it's called. Seems like such a newbie question, but it's been bugging the hell out of me. Does anyone know?

Burn Machine Speed Bag | MMAGearGuide.net

_MG_0589__98321_zoom.jpg

What in the earth?

I just watched MMA gear guide's youtube vid and the device looks gimmicky. But the reviews says it stands true, and if Brock and Silva use it then it's gotta mean something about the product. I may just purchase one.

I use it every other day mate

Honestly, if you can get access to one locally then I highly encourage you to try it out first and see if you like it. See if any stores around you carry it.

Like I've mentioned, it's not and end-all magical product and exercise that'll make you awesome overnight but it's a really good add-on to workouts.

That's a good point. My brother is travelling overseas for a few months and I just recommended this product to improve his strength and reflexes.

Would you recommend the 8 or 12 lb'er? Or the ULTIMATE package?

Depends on what your/his goals are mate.

General weightlifting/strength training = Universal, just slap your own weights on it. It's got a pretty decent capacity of 200lbs.

Stand-up = Speed Bag 12lbs.

In the latest countdown, Lesnar was shown using this piece of equipment that looked to be made of stainless steel, shaped like a long rectangle maybe 18 inches long. There were two handles that rotated within the rectangle. I've seen Anderson Silva also use this piece of equipment. I can't for the life of me figure out what it's called. Seems like such a newbie question, but it's been bugging the hell out of me. Does anyone know?

If you scrolled down the 1st page in the G&E forum you would've found an answer to your question.

Back