Equality: Help a Young Grappler Accomplish Her Dreams

Yeah, I remember seeing this a few months ago and I actually signed the petition, but now that I'm running into this again, I've realized that I don't agree with it anymore.

It's a private Catholic school. You get what you signed up for. Backwards thinking, stubborn, sexist, old-fashioned, etc. I understand she's Catholic, but she can't expect the school to promote her personal version of Catholicism which is obviously more moderate and progressive than the school's version.

It's time to realize that you don't agree with their views and don't want to be associated with that kind of school. Think about it. The longer you are there, paying tuition, the more you are funding an organization that thinks the way they do and will continue to do this to other people. Just leave them behind while you're young and go to a real school, grounded in 21st century thinking.

Yeah, I remember seeing this a few months ago and I actually signed the petition, but now that I'm running into this again, I've realized that I don't agree with it anymore.

It's a private Catholic school. You get what you signed up for. Backwards thinking, stubborn, sexist, old-fashioned, etc. I understand she's Catholic, but she can't expect the school to promote her personal version of Catholicism which is obviously more moderate and progressive than the school's version.

It's time to realize that you don't agree with their views and don't want to be associated with that kind of school. Think about it. The longer you are there, paying tuition, the more you are funding an organization that thinks the way they do and will continue to do this to other people. Just leave them behind while you're young and go to a real school, grounded in 21st century thinking.

yeah, I think a private religious school should be able to set these types of standards and I'm not a religious person.

and these types of online petitions always result in a bunch of nerds making death threats and harassing the person they don't agree with - calling up their house, work, family, etc. I don't support the thread, but best of luck to her and her dreams.

yeah, I think a private religious school should be able to set these types of standards and I'm not a religious person.

and these types of online petitions always result in a bunch of nerds making death threats and harassing the person they don't agree with - calling up their house, work, family, etc. I don't support the thread, but best of luck to her and her dreams.

LoL , serously?

This

Amen!

Did somebody tell this girl that if she makes it to the UFC Herb Dean is going to stop her fights prematurely?

Back