Crime Epstein-Barr V2. Epstein is being prosecuted by SDNY Acosta has resigned as Labor Secretary

So that would include Trump who visited his places in FL and NY a bit back in the day.
We shall see

Although he has called him a creep and banned him from his property 15 plus years ago.

Acosta had previously said he was an intelligence asset or something along those lines

EDIT: I'll keep going. His ex and alleged madam was Ghislaine Maxwell. Her dad, Robert Maxwell, as an alleged Mossad agent.

This is robert maxwell.

The British Foreign office suspected he was "despite his known links with MI6, the KGB and the Israeli intelligence service Mossad."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...axwell-was-a-Russian-agent-papers-reveal.html

Israeli Military intelligence directorate worker Ari Ben-Menashe also stated he was an Mossad agent, along with Nick Soames.

Paging Bill and Hillary Clinton, we are looking for Bill and Hillary, has anyone seen them? The President is MISSING

You don't think that's a realistic possibility?
@glenwo2 is getting rustled over people questioning Trump’s ties with Epstein. Epstein and Trump were friends, Trump has said glowing things in the past about Epstein. But according to Glen that does not warrant enough to question if Trump could also be involved with under aged women. It is like trying to debate with a cult member.
Personally anyone involved in any way with Epstein needs to be investigated. I am sure a lot of famous people were involved.

You don't think that's a realistic possibility?

Epstein fingers Trump if a War with Iran starts?

Are you fucking serious with that? "Realistic Possibility" my ass. Stop trolling. <{vega}>

First off, there is no War with Iran happening anyway.

Finally, Epstein has nothing on Trump who never went to his(Epstein's) Pedophile-Island in the first place.

Now Bill Clinton on the other hand....I'm sure he has plenty on him and other leftists. Especially when it's actually logged that Bill went 26 times on his plane there.

EDIT : 6 hours later and nothing, huh? Thanks. I accept your concession. That was an awful tweet from a leftist who thought he was being "clever" but really made himself look dumb.

Last edited:
Epstein fingers Trump if a War with Iran starts?

Are you fucking serious with that? "Realistic Possibility" my ass. Stop trolling. <{vega}>

First off, there is no War with Iran happening anyway.

Finally, Epstein has nothing on Trump who never went to his(Epstein's) Pedophile-Island in the first place.

Now Bill Clinton on the other hand....I'm sure he has plenty on him and other leftists. Especially when it's actually logged that Bill went 26 times on his plane there.

EDIT : 6 hours later and nothing, huh? Thanks. I accept your concession. That was an awful tweet from a leftist who thought he was being "clever" but really made himself look dumb.

The 26 times to the island thing is BS. Clinton did travel with Epstein on his plane to Africa and a few other countries for what they claimed was Aids awareness. Could have been a sex vacation tho, who knows.

We do know that Trump was tight with Epstein for years. Went to both houses in NY and FL. Epstein had all of Trumps contact info. And Trump threw Epstein a private sex party with all women of who knows what age. Also, charges were brought up against TRUMP and Epstein for a rape case involving a minor. Not Clinton, TRUMP.

Also, I have a life ya dumb cunt. I had to sleep and have work. Stfu with the call outs

Pretty much.

It must be weird, on one hand you just KNOW Bill Clinton is a rapist because he went on the Lolita Express.

On the other hand, you have one of Trump's guys claiming to have organized a party with Epstein, Trump and 28 girls, and claiming to be the one who banned Epstein from the club, all while Donald Trump is accused of rape by a woman who says him and Epstein raped her.

I would like to see your reaction, had someone put a woman who Bill raped, and a woman Trump raped, on air to make statements at a press conference. I bet you'd believe half of the women.........

Back