Epidemic of wasted potential

ChoKuRei

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s crazy to see how many people truly have no goals in this lifetime. Zero short term or long term goals. Passionless living, wasted potential.

I want it all. Above the achievement of my goals is the realization of my true potential, which reveals itself over time. My success is the realization of this potential.

You ever realize the guy who says “success or money isn’t everything?” Is always the guy who has none?
“I just want to be happy... life is about the journey not the destination...money doesn’t buy happiness..”
these mottos are freely dispensed by quitters all around the world. People who have given up on realizing their true potential, and they want you to give up too. Because watching you set the bar higher and higher and achieve your wildest dreams reminds them of their failures and wasted potential. They don’t want that. They want you to be on their level or beneath them, so they can justify why they gave up a long time ago.

How funny is it when you are struggling and your life sucks, you compare yourself to others who have less than you. “At Least I have it better than others!” And yet when you compare yourself to others who have more than you and live better lives people always say “Don’t compare yourself to others!” Haha there is no winning with these quitters.

people are putting their energy into all of the wrong things. I am going to see all of my biggest, craziest goals all the way through despite the obstacles. That’s what makes me different. All I do is see opportunities for growth and realization of my true potential.
“How far can I go? How much more can I do?”

What about people who sacrifice money and gains to help others?

Maybe you're calling them quitters to justify your greed eh Gekko?

Thing is people are are even talented or skilled at something might not enjoy That particular thing.

They choose to do something else that makes them happy.

Life is really short dude. Instead of doing what you feel you should be doing do what you like doing.

Says he won't be limited and wants to fully reach his potential.

Only has 3200 likes.

<{outtahere}>

My own private Epstein Island or bust

Huh, I was certain this thread was about hot insta models who don't do interracial p0rn.

Back