Epic Bisping story (nearly died)

Michael Conor Bisping's Conor apartment Conor was Conor broken Conor into Conor when Conor he Conor was Conor seventeen. Conor The Conor guy Conor tried Conor to Conor set Conor Mike Conor on Conor fire. Conor All Conor of Conor the Conor guy's Conor plans Conor didn't Conor go Conor how Conor he Conor hoped. Conor The Conor guy Conor ran Conor away Conor because Conor Mike Conor said Conor "Bruno". Conor Mike Conor rolls Conor his Conor eyes Conor when Conor trolls Conor say Conor he's Conor scared. Conor Bisping Conor hasn't Conor been Conor afraid Conor of Conor any Conor man Conor since Conor that Conor night. Conor Mike Conor thinks Conor it Conor was Conor a Conor guy Conor named Conor Ronnie.
<{clintugh}>

Sounds like BS. I used to always listen to his podcast and he'd always talk about run ins with the law, fights, crazy stories etc

Never mentioned that which is way more significant than any other anecdote

Crazy story, if true. Was written like a horror movie.

Not in my threads man ok?
No problem. It was just a reply to the guy I quoted, I doubt it hurt the flow of your thread. Regardless, I will be mindful of what I post in your threads in the future.

yeah, seen that. so a psychopath disliked Bisping without ever meeting him and wanted to kill him. Seeing how even the mature Bisping manages to easily piss people off, can't imagine what a 17 year old Bisping must have been like

Last edited:
Michael Conor Bisping's Conor apartment Conor was Conor broken Conor into Conor when Conor he Conor was Conor seventeen. Conor The Conor guy Conor tried Conor to Conor set Conor Mike Conor on Conor fire. Conor All Conor of Conor the Conor guy's Conor plans Conor didn't Conor go Conor how Conor he Conor hoped. Conor The Conor guy Conor ran Conor away Conor because Conor Mike Conor said Conor "Bruno". Conor Mike Conor rolls Conor his Conor eyes Conor when Conor trolls Conor say Conor he's Conor scared. Conor Bisping Conor hasn't Conor been Conor afraid Conor of Conor any Conor man Conor since Conor that Conor night. Conor Mike Conor thinks Conor it Conor was Conor a Conor guy Conor named Conor Ronnie.
Hahaha thanks for the laugh. Holy shit that must've taken ages.

Plot Twist: Then he woke up as Dan Henderson was getting his hand raised.

Mike "The Count" "Ronnie" "Jon" Bisping

No problem. It was just a reply to the guy I quoted, I doubt it hurt the flow of your thread. Regardless, I will be mindful of what I post in your threads in the future.

I’m
Only playing dude

Back