Epic Bisping story (nearly died)

Surely if he wanted him dead he wouldve smashed his head in with the hammer as soon as he sprayed him, not just started pouring gasoline everywhere giving him time to recover like in a horror movie. Not sure I believe any of it actually happened or at least it's heavily dramatised. Also if he'd broken in previously why wouldn't he just do the same thing again rather than knock on the door.

iu

iu

Bisping is a cool dude.

I'd hang with him and drink a beer. Even if it was Fosters.

Surely if he wanted him dead he wouldve smashed his head in with the hammer as soon as he sprayed him, not just started pouring gasoline everywhere giving him time to recover like in a horror movie. Not sure I believe any of it actually happened or at least it's heavily dramatised. Also if he'd broken in previously why wouldn't he just do the same thing again rather than knock on the door.
The whole thing is just hilariously fictional. Why would he not have waited for him inside? What purpose would cutting a fucking doorbell have lol

<JagsKiddingMe>

I gotta go do some alpha male shit IRL

you two lil fellas should keep your lil relationship goin but maybe in your DM’s so we don’t have to see it ;)

You must have been very submissive while in there with the boys...white flag thrown pretty quickly

Enjoy the remainder of your days free though

That's a scary story for real. I really need to get this book.
Mike is the f*cking man.

We need to get a UFC BS Champ tourney together and some of the entrants can be Bisping, Sonnen, K Shamrock, T Kennedy, Tank etc

Not surprised the police didn't follow up with it, Manchester Police aren't exactly known for caring about victims are they

Not Manchester police

He’s from Clitheroe
They probably have one policeman in the village who rides a bike

This will be a very good bio I reckon. I'll definitely try and pick it up.

it’s bizarre lol

read it for a laugh

I call bullshit tho as he said he was drinking fosters. No one drinks fosters.
I did when I was 16, I didn't know any better, training beer.

Cliffs please. I can't read anything unless it says Conor every second word.
Michael Conor Bisping's Conor apartment Conor was Conor broken Conor into Conor when Conor he Conor was Conor seventeen. Conor The Conor guy Conor tried Conor to Conor set Conor Mike Conor on Conor fire. Conor All Conor of Conor the Conor guy's Conor plans Conor didn't Conor go Conor how Conor he Conor hoped. Conor The Conor guy Conor ran Conor away Conor because Conor Mike Conor said Conor "Bruno". Conor Mike Conor rolls Conor his Conor eyes Conor when Conor trolls Conor say Conor he's Conor scared. Conor Bisping Conor hasn't Conor been Conor afraid Conor of Conor any Conor man Conor since Conor that Conor night. Conor Mike Conor thinks Conor it Conor was Conor a Conor guy Conor named Conor Ronnie.

Back