Epic Beer Thread V33: Rejoice, it's stout season!

Sierra Nevada and Old Rasputin.

Smuttynose has a peach short weisse out!!

Best shelf stout is Founders Breakfast Stout.

i miss beer. im drooling right now. my palms are sweaty.
His palms are sweaty, to drink a stout or wee heavy
There's a can on the coaster, a cold three feddy.
He's nervous, his pallet is burnt from the prior Heady.

Best shelf stout is Founders Breakfast Stout.
f7FdEdG.jpg

Not sure it's my favorite but it's just about to hit shelves here after being gone for a few years and it's an absolutely fantastic Irish dry stout.
Stout-glsss-bottle-for-Stout-Page.png

Even though I'm not big on coffee, FBS is a great beer. It's a shelf beer for me and probably only me in this thread but my favorite shelf stout is Big Black Voodoo Daddy. I chug that beer when I open it. Goes down too easy.

Yea FBS is probably the best but I like a Campfire stout from High Water for dessert every now and then. Shelf beer in SoCal

FBS isnt even close on my list honestly.

Even though I'm not big on coffee, FBS is a great beer. It's a shelf beer for me and probably only me in this thread but my favorite shelf stout is Big Black Voodoo Daddy. I chug that beer when I open it. Goes down too easy.
I want to find the Chocolate Covered Cherry version.

Not a big stout fan....

Last night I finally had Founders Dirty Bastard... WOW fucking WOW...how did my malt happy palate not drink this sooner...knocked back 2 of them in an hour...nice buzz

Today decided to try the backwoods bastard...I seem to recall that one of the regulars here highly reccomnded it over dirty bastard...bought the 4 pack...pretty sure I like dirty bastard better

Sasquatch is a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks my dude.
IMG_3644_zps2kdh3u7w.jpg

Also I feel I may have undersold the "shelf stout". I listed stuff I can find anywhere.

Favorite regularly available for me is Abyss.

Jester-King-Black-Metal-2-e1424034040357.jpg

Jester King's Black Metal Imperial Stout. It's got rainwater collected in a well along with coffee, chocolate, hops, and whatnot. Very rich and silky smooth in taste with no bitter aftertaste. Hits the palate just right.

Back