Epic Beer Thread v27 - Happy Brew Year

Was drinking Denogginizers and Sculpins all night yesterday
Not bad

I've been saving an Arctic Saison and a Maine Dinner for tonight. I have a pretty severe cold though so I dont know if I wanna drink those with my taste compromised :(

I'm sick, so I probably won't be drinking much, if at all. :(

Had this from a brewery I've never heard of in Florida.

It was actually an ok beer but after drinking a few Terrapin Rye IPAs lately, it really didnt compare.

20141230_193548_1.jpg

Thanks a lot to hohner (I think) for the recomendation.

This stuff was delicious! Chocolateiest beer Ive ever had. Definetely a "little dab will do ya" type beer though.

20141230_193548_1.jpg

I'm with ya'll and not wanting to spend $30 on those Cascade bottles. Better off getting a few people to chip in and share. They are awesome Sours tho if you like Lacto bombs.

Last edited:
I got some chiato on tap, but never found the French Toast. A friend says he has a bottle for me, but I'm starting to doubt it.

Thanks a lot to hohner (I think) for the recomendation.

This stuff was delicious! Chocolateiest beer Ive ever had. Definetely a "little dab will do ya" type beer though.

20141230_193548_1.jpg

I don't think that is the chocolateiest beer you've ever had. It doesn't even look like a chocolate beer.

Ahh yes, that beer is chocolate as fuk. I usually get one snifter pour of it a year and leave it at that. Very good beer, but too sweet to drink much of imo.

Just swooped up a Darkstar November from bottle logic, imperial stout aged in buffalo trace barrels. Gonna enjoy that one.

10903423_359738327539921_1430779818_n.jpg

I always see Denogginizer and never got it. I think i wanna try that one day
That shit is too boozy and has given me a headache every time I've drank it. Not a balanced DIPA in my opinion.

For Drakes it's all about Aroma Coma and 1500.

I had a bomber of Southern Tier Mocha a couple weeks ago and it was waaay to big of a beer to finish in one sitting. I poured half of it in a growler and made BBQ sauce with it the next day. It came out pretty awesome.

Had a Zombie Dust to start my evening. Buddy gave me a couple last week while I was back in Chicago. I also had a Greenbush Remnant of Dragon's Imperial Red Ale he gave me which was very good as well. Doing a Kiwi Rising right now. Lots of good stuff in my fridge to choose from tonight, not sure what to move on to next.

Drinking on a two year old hash infused Russian Imperial Stout homebrew right now. Bout to get real faded...

b9gcn9.jpg

I made that Cross Fade label for him.

fcb-doublechocstout.jpg

Fan of Fort Collins... But while picking some up a couple weeks ago I stumbled across a chocolate stout I find better:

3efe3a32777a6c7d56bd0c6a7a1b4883.jpg

Founder's Breakfast Stout is not just a double chocolate stout, but an oatmeal stout as well as a coffee stout. Holy cats it's good.

Then there's this:

Tommyknocker-Green-Chile-Lager.jpg

Fucking delicious.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back