Epic Beard Man

Bobby Boulders

My Lovin' Is Digi
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Long overdue.

"Next time. I'll fuck you up."

Lol

Did they ever find out who Amber Lamps was?

19974_100289103339646_100000756695493_7650_1784394_n.jpg

If you’re gonna be dumb you’ve gotta be tough.

Last edited:
Black dude be like "errbody in the hood know i won"
I get a kick out of how stupid is the chick filming the whole thing. After the commotion and everyone leaves their seats to go up front, she and her friend go back to their seats and she tells her friend to go through everyone's shit. Then, seconds later, she says that OG Loc can press charges, bc she got it all on film, not even thinking that he hit the guy first, or that she just filmed herself telling her friend to thieve off people. What a stupid bitch. By releasing this clip she not only showed the world that Epic Beard Man is old man tough, she showed the world that she is a complete idiot.

Last edited:
You guys know the dude he beat up was like 50, right?
Yeah, he says it in the vid.

But he was 50 and telling a 67 year old man that he was gonna work him over. OG Loc probably has some kind of old man strength, Epic Beard Man has older man strength.

First time seeing this shit. Absolute masterpiece. Epic beard man is a fucken beast

I take tough guys like you and I smack the shit out em.

Oh man I haven't seen this video in years, hahaha. This was so epic.

First time seeing this shit. Absolute masterpiece. Epic beard man is a fucken beast
His name is Tom

He was a downtown staple in SF during the nineties, running around and yelling at people. I've smoked plenty bowls with that crazy fucker a long time ago. Havent seen him in ages. I'm sure I have some old photos of him somewhere. He was def a character.

classic, they made movies based on him called Bad Ass with Danny Tejo playing him

Back