Ep 5 blog: Jessica Rakoczy (discusses RR's Mom)

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...koczy-on-the-ultimate-fighter-18-episode-no-5

Of course, I didn't get to avoid Ronda Rousey's mom. She kind of got on me for not participating in drills. Unfortunately, the thing was Ronda and Edmond Tarverdyan told me, "Do not do anything." I just wanted to be there to at least see what was going on and watch practice, but I'm listening to what my coaches said about not participating, and then Ronda's mom chewed me out. I knew I just had to take it, though. I was really irritated, but I have to just listen to my coaches. They wanted me to take the day off, so I just did what they told me to do.

Pretty lame they let her take all the heat without saying they told her to sit out

& before a White Knight comes running to say they might have edited it out, I am sure Jessica would not have said "I knew I just had to take it, though. I was really irritated" if they did!

That said, meeting her mom definitely helps you understand Ronda a little better. You see where she gets her edge. Ronda can be very cold at times, but it's a "tough love" kind of thing. That said, on the "Breaking Ground" special with Ronda, I saw a sweet side to her mom, too. So you can see both sides of her mom are there. She has a real soft, tender and motherly side, but she also has this really aggressive side of her, too. It's cool to see both.

I enjoyed RR's Mom on TUF

I just wanna hear about juliannas benefits

Back