STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From Dave Meltzer:
UFC's Ultimate Fighter ratings take a dip
This week's episode did 640,000 viewers, the second lowest so far this season

------------------

Seems like the woman are the draw

People who don't enjoy this season can all get on these balls.

I wouldn't be upset if it was 16 women and 0 men though.

I'm predicting slightly above 800k next week. at this point the women are pulling in the viewers

The women's fights, for me, are much more intense. Also, the story leading up for the fight is more interesting as well. The technique may be a bit sloppier, but they're putting absolutely everything out there.

The women's fights, for me, are much more intense. Also, the story leading up for the fight is more interesting as well. The technique may be a bit sloppier, but they're putting absolutely everything out there.

Plus we haven't see tons of WMMA yet so it is intriguing
Also I think the stories are interesting
Seeing a Mom fight MMA is unique

They miss the Roxy part where Hill flirted with her and her cry/laugh after fight ritual. :icon_lol:

Week 1: 762,000 (Premiere)
Week 2: 870,000 (Women)
Week 3: 639,000 (Men)
Week 4: 778,000 (Women)
Week 5: 640,000 (Men)

Week 6 prediction: 800,000+ for Jessamyn Duke vs. Raquel Pennington.

dana said women dont belong in the ufc so iam skeptical about these "numbers" dana is usually 100% right on the matters

This fight should be hyped because its probably going to be the biggest fight of the season. Too bad it wasn't the finale though. I think the early numbers will reach closer to 1 million.

So now what are the predictions for the finale?

week 1: 762,000 (premiere)
week 2: 870,000 (women)
week 3: 639,000 (men)
week 4: 778,000 (women)
week 5: 640,000 (men)

week 6 prediction: 800,000+ for jessamyn duke vs. Raquel pennington.

I nearly stopped watching @ truth or dare, but I'm surprised Theon Grayjoy didn't attract more viewers, given his role on Game of Thrones.

I'm glad, None of these guys seem like they would be much fun anyway.

Like TUF 16 but with better fights.

My real issue is, where is the, "Let me bang, bro!" of this season? Could it be Anthony? He seems annoying as shit.

Or could it be Julianna? She seems to have garnered the dislike of many people in the house. Plus, she is acting like she is in high school, giving everybody notes.

Maybe it will be mooch, now that he has nothing to lose. He is headed back to Daddy's house anyway.

I'm glad, None of these guys seem like they would be much fun anyway.

Like TUF 16 but with better fights.

My real issue is, where is the, "Let me bang, bro!" of this season? Could it be Anthony? He seems annoying as shit.

Or could it be Julianna? She seems to have garnered the dislike of many people in the house. Plus, she is acting like she is in high school, giving everybody notes.

Maybe it will be mooch, now that he has nothing to lose. He is headed back to Daddy's house anyway.

You mean how Juliana takes time to write down a page full of positive reinforcements as a means of motivation for each of her teammates?

That's supposedly juvenile? That too coming from a guy who's asking where the "let me bang bro!" guy is?

You mean how Juliana takes time to write down a page full of positive reinforcements as a means of motivation for each of her teammates?

That's supposedly juvenile? That too coming from a guy who's asking where the "let me bang bro!" guy is?
Why can't she express her feelings verbally? It is sweet and all, but you can't say it isn't a bit juvenile.

The "Let me bang, bro!" guy thing is a joke. There is one every season. I am not earnestly hoping somebody with the personality of Julian Lane makes an appearance. He was quite annoying.

Sorry if I insulted your crush, but cool your jets buddy. You don't need to don your armor every time somebody makes a few jokes.

I mean honestly, she hands them the note and then quickly walks away like it says, "Check yes or no." Again, a nice thought, but she is an adult. She should have moved past that stage.

Everyone is still waiting for the first (hetero)sex, preggers, and abortion that we were promised. "They were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me."

Im guessing meltzer will shock us by pulling a low number out of his ass to be like "Er ma gerd, TUFFS isn't watchable anymore".

Why can't she express her feelings verbally? It is sweet and all, but you can't say it isn't a bit juvenile.

The "Let me bang, bro!" guy thing is a joke. There is one every season. I am not earnestly hoping somebody with the personality of Julian Lane makes an appearance. He was quite annoying.

Sorry if I insulted your crush, but cool your jets buddy. You don't need to don your armor every time somebody makes a few jokes.

I mean honestly, she hands them the note and then quickly walks away like it says, "Check yes or no." Again, a nice thought, but she is an adult. She should have moved past that stage.

Once again you display some vivid juvenile habits, and it seems to stem from the subconscious mind so it may not even be intentional for you, just 'natural'.

That would be worrying if it was me.

I have a crush on 'reasoning'. If you don't understand the different means of expression, or why in some cases written messages commune better than vocal messages then that's your loss. If you behaved a bit more maturely maybe I would have cared enough to explain the psychology and effectiveness behind it... But yea, calling it 'passing notes like highschool' is just preposterous. The hypocrisy here is humorous though. As Joe Rogan says, unintentional comedy is always the best.

Good luck, and hope you find your bang bro.

Back