"Entropy" is our strength or?

lmao

and you think Trump talks hilarious shit? think again lol

Sorry, but this statement is not true.

What's the point of high income, if you have to give 1/2 away? If you look at the private property, the German people are poor. The bottom 40 per cent of Germans have almost no assets at all, not even bank savings. Yes the German state is rich, so is the GER economy. But don't confuse this with the German people... For me, they are like brainwashed slaves. The average Greece has more property than the average German.

"Property shock: The Germans are the poor sausages of the EU"
The World Wealth Report shows how poor most Germans really are. Of the countries of the old EU, only Portugal is behind Germany. In most countries, citizens own more than twice as much wealth as in Germany.

Mutti Merkel hat dir leider nicht alles gezeigt...
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2F94071b20-8353-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

More...

Vermögensschock: Die Deutschen sind die armen Würstchen der EU
Der Welt-Reichtums-Report zeigt, wie arm die meisten Deutschen wirklich sind. Von den Ländern der alten EU liegt nur Portugal hinter Deutschland. In den meisten Ländern besitzen die Bürger mehr als doppelt so viel Vermögen wie hierzulande.

https://www.stern.de/wirtschaft/gel...sind-die-armen-wuerstchen-der-eu-7780210.html

That just takes real estate into account.
I mean the article you posted explains why that is the case.

You should leave the planet entirely. That'll really show 'em. Maybe join the Space Force.

That doesn't show that.

The article specifically sais the amount of ISIIS currently residing in the country. Around 60 people, and the plans for more to come.

Are they Canadian citizens?
I am not certain if all are. But regardless if they are and know our core values and lived in our great country. To say they deserve to come back after they joined a group vowing to destroy us is one I cannot digest if that is where you are going.

If you cannot see the vast increase in crime by men from Islamic countries in Germany. In the last few years, after Merkel opened the border. I do not know what to tell you lol

Well, crime is at a 25 year low. Not saying the immigration isn't an issue. That is the biggest issue facing the Fatherland right now.
But that is because we do not have any other main issues.
No threat of the Asian Bolcheviks destroying the Reich. No Anglo-French conspiracy to bait the Reich into a world war.
No Napolean destroying the German governments. Not separated into two different countries.
We have never been in a stronger position on the world stage than we are now. Because we have fewer enemies and more allies than we ever had. We also never had more influence in Europe itself. We can pretty much shape 80% of European politics to be in German favour. And all that peacefully.

We have very low unemployment, no youth unemployment. A budget surplus, the health care system is well funded. Crime at a 25 year low.
The biggest export plus in the world. Not saying everything is perfect. But if you compare that to the problems of the US, Japan, UK, France China or any other large economy in the world.
We are by far in the best position especially when it comes to the future.

Also, the migrant issue is a serious one. It's nothing new we had that before. The same increase in crime happened in the 70's with Turkish people 80's and 90's with Albanian and Russian immigrants.
And in the 2000's with eastern Europeans. This is really nothing new. And the numbers are already decreasing both in crime and number of new arrivals.

That is the thing with the Fatherland: Oftmals totgesagt und jederzeit totgewünscht, abschließend doch als Sieger! :)
(roughly translated that means: Often pronounced dead and always wished dead)

If you cannot see the vast increase in crime by men from Islamic countries in Germany. In the last few years, after Merkel opened the border. I do not know what to tell you lol

The difference between you and Snake is that you live in an online, syphilitic, alt-right echo chamber and he actually lives in Germany.

In any given set of circumstances, the net amount of entropy is always increasing. Therefore, etc.

Well, crime is at a 25 year low. Not saying the immigration isn't an issue. That is the biggest issue facing the Fatherland right now.
But that is because we do not have any other main issues.
No threat of the Asian Bolcheviks destroying the Reich. No Anglo-French conspiracy to bait the Reich into a world war.
No Napolean destroying the German governments. Not separated into two different countries.
We have never been in a stronger position on the world stage than we are now. Because we have fewer enemies and more allies than we ever had. We also never had more influence in Europe itself. We can pretty much shape 80% of European politics to be in German favour. And all that peacefully.

We have very low unemployment, no youth unemployment. A budget surplus, the health care system is well funded. Crime at a 25 year low.
The biggest export plus in the world. Not saying everything is perfect. But if you compare that to the problems of the US, Japan, UK, France China or any other large economy in the world.
We are by far in the best position especially when it comes to the future.

Also, the migrant issue is a serious one. It's nothing new we had that before. The same increase in crime happened in the 70's with Turkish people 80's and 90's with Albanian and Russian immigrants.
And in the 2000's with eastern Europeans. This is really nothing new. And the numbers are already decreasing both in crime and number of new arrivals.

That is the thing with the Fatherland: Oftmals totgesagt und jederzeit totgewünscht, abschließend doch als Sieger! :)
(roughly translated that means: Often pronounced dead and always wished dead)
You keep saying crime at at 25 year low. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the article you got that figure from cited the biggest decrease in crime in 25 years, and not the lowest in 25. As in, shit went sideways in 2015, then got under control a year later.

No matter what, I call utter bullshit that the result of admitting over a million single, unemployed, unemployable, military aged men is a decrease in crime. That's a blatant lie. 100%.

You keep saying crime at at 25 year low. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the article you got that figure from cited the biggest decrease in crime in 25 years, and not the lowest in 25. As in, shit went sideways in 2015, then got under control a year later.

No matter what, I call utter bullshit that the result of admitting over a million single, unemployed, unemployable, military aged men is a decrease in crime. That's a blatant lie. 100%.
By his logic Detroit should be a eutopian state where everyone is just having a grand old time...

No its actually the lowest crime rate since 1992. As in cases reported per 100.000 inhabitants.
That being said. There have been more violent crimes due to the migrant influx.
If you have decreased theft or other "smaller crime" but rapes and assault are up I would not consider that a success.
And there are issues with violent crimes there is no reason to deny that.

I just don't subscribe to the idea that Germany has gotten unsafe or anything like that.
Because that's also not the truth. Overall Germany is getting safer.
While crimes committed by migrants is a serious issue and needs to be addressed even more IMO.

This whole migrants issue is in the process of getting solved. In 200 years or so if you look back on German history.
The 2015 migrants issue probably won't even make it into the history books. Considering what the German people have overcome it is not that big of a deal

The difference between you and Snake is that you live in an online, syphilitic, alt-right echo chamber and he actually lives in Germany.
Well I did say Germany x10 implying Germany has problems with it clearly, but it is not a war torn shithole by any means.

By his logic Detroit should be a eutopian state where everyone is just having a grand old time...
Naah, it's not his logic, it's propaganda. Swedish media released a study at the beginning of 2017 saying the same bs. Crime is down! Yay! Oh, except for rape and murder < written halfway through the article.

Snake is a good guy and he's right, Germany is doing well from what I read. That stat though? It flies in the face of all logic, human behavior, what we know of crime trends and stats, and is pure bullshit.

Except he doesn't live in the fatherland. He is German though.

No its actually the lowest crime rate since 1992. As in cases reported per 100.000 inhabitants.
That being said. There have been more violent crimes due to the migrant influx.
If you have decreased theft or other "smaller crime" but rapes and assault are up I would not consider that a success.
And there are issues with violent crimes there is no reason to deny that.

I just don't subscribe to the idea that Germany has gotten unsafe or anything like that.
Because that's also not the truth. Overall Germany is getting safer.
While crimes committed by migrants is a serious issue and needs to be addressed even more IMO.

This whole migrants issue is in the process of getting solved. In 200 years or so if you look back on German history.
The 2015 migrants issue probably won't even make it into the history books. Considering what the German people have overcome it is not that big of a deal
Yay! Crime is down! My wife is more likely to be raped now and the possibility of get stabbed after the pub is higher, but at least my bike won't get stolen. Yay! Crime is down!

Otherwise I agree with you. Germany, unbeknownst to many is working hard at processing refugee claims and the government is playing it smart. Unlike my own Canadian one. We're over 2 years behind in pricessing claims, and falling further behind by the day.

The difference between Trudeas open door policy and Merkels? Merkel knows multiculturalism is destined to fail but gave it a go because it's what the people wanted. Trudeau mistakenly thinks multiculturalism can work (an impossibility with some cultures) and is fighting for it tooth and nail against the wishes of the majority.

Except he doesn't live in the fatherland. He is German though.

Actually, I am living in Germany again part-time. Currently, spend around 3 months in Germany and another 3 months in Thailand.
My parents are semi-retired and close to full retirement and I am going to take over the family business.
Also getting my wife ready for life in Germany :). So far she likes it but she has only visited in summer.
Not experienced a nice German autumn yet with 4 months of none stop rain :).

Actually, I am living in Germany again part-time. Currently, spend around 3 months in Germany and another 3 months in Thailand.
My parents are semi-retired and close to full retirement and I am going to take over the family business.
Also getting my wife ready for life in Germany :). So far she likes it but she has only visited in summer.

Your life sounds good, cheers man.

Nice. How's the back and forth treating you?

@ultramanhyata Looks like I'm not up to date on Sherdoggers living arrangements. My bad.

Nice. How's the back and forth treating you?

@ultramanhyata Looks like I'm not up to date on Sherdoggers living arrangements. My bad.

Lol well, it's not to bad. Outside of living in my parent's basement again.
But to be fair its a pretty nice basement.

I didn't know anything about Snake being German or having a relationship with that nation. But he wrote:

There has never been a time in the 1000 year history of the German people that we have been in better shape than right now.

And so I drew the obvious conclusion about his current place of residence.

Back