"Entropy" is our strength or?

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
"Diversity is our strength" - Justin Trudeau.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/08/trudeau-mocked-diversity-entropy/ quick article with the video.

Trudeau gives us more wisdom on immigration. He describes a feat of our new found growing strength...A new dimension of diversity.. "Entropy"

Entropy - lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder.

..Unbeknownst to Trudeau, could this have possibly been the most honest he has been thus far? In regards to what his irresponsable immigration plans are? See

Conservatives had it right actually bringing refugees in from being persecuted. However now Trudeau's cancerous Liberal/Globalist government are cherry picking ISIS and bringing in the persecuters!

In turn generating a lot of intolerence in the near future ultimately making it a less fun place to be..:(
Please tell me Canada is done with him so he doesn't turn it into Germany x10

Source on the Canadian government picking ISIS members to immigrate there?

We hope to make the liberals extinct in Canada 2019. Though we still have a large population of people who are still on this diversity is strength bullshit. I will say that I was delighted during a political debate over free speech and immigration that a 22 year old dating my very liberal friends daughter has more brains about what’s really going on than a guy who is in his mid 50s and is drinking the kool aid as fast as Trudeau can pour it. It sickens me to see anyone over 35 with this sort of mentality. I’m sickened about the younger generation but I can at least see the path society took that got them there.

We hope to make the liberals extinct in Canada 2019. Though we still have a large population of people who are still on this diversity is strength bullshit. I will say that I was delighted during a political debate over free speech and immigration that a 22 year old dating my very liberal friends daughter has more brains about what’s really going on than a who is in his mid 50s and is drinking the kool aid as fast as Trudeau can pour it. It sickens me to see anyone over 35 with this sort of mentality. I’m sickened about the younger generation but I can at least see the path society took that got them there.

Nice story :) also...the silent voters around 20 percent I beleive...I would hope are fed up enough and get out and vote

Yeah, Canada wishes.
Anyway, what's so bad about Germany.
I never get why people think Germany is in any sort of bad shape.
There has never been a time in the 1000 year history of the German people that we have been in better shape than right now.

Yeah, Canada wishes.
There has never been a time in the 1000 year history of the German people that we have been in better shape than right now.
If you cannot see the vast increase in crime by men from Islamic countries in Germany. In the last few years, after Merkel opened the border. I do not know what to tell you lol

francis.png

"Diversity is our strength" - Justin Trudeau.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/08/trudeau-mocked-diversity-entropy/ quick article with the video.

Trudeau gives us more wisdom on immigration. He describes a feat of our new found growing strength...A new dimension of diversity.. "Entropy"

Entropy - lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder.

..Unbeknownst to Trudeau, could this have possibly been the most honest he has been thus far? In regards to what his irresponsable immigration plans are? See

Conservatives had it right actually bringing refugees in from being persecuted. However now Trudeau's cancerous Liberal/Globalist government are cherry picking ISIS and bringing in the persecuters!

In turn generating a lot of intolerence in the near future ultimately making it a less fun place to be..:(

Quote some of the article. I don't know wtf the daily caller is and I'm not whitelisting it.

lmao

and you think Trump talks hilarious shit? think again lol

Yeah, Canada wishes.

Sorry, but this statement is not true.

What's the point of high income, if you have to give 1/2 away? If you look at the private property, the German people are poor. The bottom 40 per cent of Germans have almost no assets at all, not even bank savings. Yes the German state is rich, so is the GER economy. But don't confuse this with the German people... For me, they are like brainwashed slaves. The average Greece has more property than the average German.

"Property shock: The Germans are the poor sausages of the EU"
The World Wealth Report shows how poor most Germans really are. Of the countries of the old EU, only Portugal is behind Germany. In most countries, citizens own more than twice as much wealth as in Germany.

Mutti Merkel hat dir leider nicht alles gezeigt...
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2F94071b20-8353-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

More...

Vermögensschock: Die Deutschen sind die armen Würstchen der EU
Der Welt-Reichtums-Report zeigt, wie arm die meisten Deutschen wirklich sind. Von den Ländern der alten EU liegt nur Portugal hinter Deutschland. In den meisten Ländern besitzen die Bürger mehr als doppelt so viel Vermögen wie hierzulande.

https://www.stern.de/wirtschaft/gel...sind-die-armen-wuerstchen-der-eu-7780210.html

Last edited:
^^ this is one of the reasons why I am leaving this country btw.

the worst thing about this situation is, that nobody even fukn cares...

Last edited:
lmao

and you think Trump talks hilarious shit? think again lol

Sorry, but this statement is not true.

What's the point of high income, if you have to give 2/3 away? If you look at the private property, the German people are poor. The bottom 40 per cent of Germans have almost no assets at all, not even bank savings. Yes the German state is rich, so the economy. But don't confuse this with the German people... For me, they are like brainwashed slaves. The average Greece has more property than the average German.

"Property shock: The Germans are the poor sausages of the EU"
The World Wealth Report shows how poor most Germans really are. Of the countries of the old EU, only Portugal is behind Germany. In most countries, citizens own more than twice as much wealth as in Germany.

Mutti Merkel hat dir leider nicht alles gezeigt...
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2F94071b20-8353-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

More...

Vermögensschock: Die Deutschen sind die armen Würstchen der EU
Der Welt-Reichtums-Report zeigt, wie arm die meisten Deutschen wirklich sind. Von den Ländern der alten EU liegt nur Portugal hinter Deutschland. In den meisten Ländern besitzen die Bürger mehr als doppelt so viel Vermögen wie hierzulande.

https://www.stern.de/wirtschaft/gel...sind-die-armen-wuerstchen-der-eu-7780210.html

170918111953-german-poverty-340xa.jpg

Harper's government was full of shit about most things but they were 100% on the money when they said that this fuckboy wasn't ready. I wouldn't trust him to sweep my sidewalk and yet he's "leading" our country....what a fiasco.

You should leave the planet entirely. That'll really show 'em. Maybe join the Space Force.

That doesn't show that.

That's not even the point xd

Many German people enjoy Merkel's policy. Good for them, but I hate it. I am not saying that it's a bad country overall, but it has more weaknesses than you think. In my opinion, the best Europe countries are Norway and Swiss - both are not part of the EU.

Germany could be like Swiss, but instead of it it's literally a tax hell. People who earn the average wage taking home just over 50% of their total labour cost. This is sad, isn't it? Is this really what you want for the USA? The real incomes for average-wages earners fell even behind the OECD standard. The Germans belong to the most hardworking and productive people in the world, but they don't get much for it.

Back