Entitled brat gives his father a hard time over UFC tickets...

@Juventud

That's alright.

I usually sit anywhere from 400-1500 seats (normal price ranges)

1500 gets you basically on the floor for a Mayweather fight.

I don't intend to sit by the floor for this one, but reasonably close would be nice.

This is why you should beat your kids.

Dad should take him out into the yard and beat the piss out of him. Disgusting little brat.

Okay, well dad was being unreasonable and is like best friends with Dana. It would literally be the best gift he could ever give me of my entire life.

Maybe, but he couldn't do that without the need of putting it on social media?

Of course not dude. This is the age of the attention whore and he knew posting this video while also seemingly having a personal relationship with Dana would make it go Viral and he can pretend he's famous even though nobody actually knows or cares who the fuck he is.

This is why I hate social media/ reality TV generation. We always reward the shittiest most dispicable people by giving them the attention they deserve and they always seem to somehow ended up making money off it (Cash me outside girl is a famous millionaire making rap albums now for example)

This trend is making these people the role models of our youth and teaching them that the best way to succeed in this world is not to have a work ethic but instead be an arrogant, entitled, self absorbed Jack ass and be sure to always record it when you are being your most vial self.

The future really isn't looking to bright and Idiocracy is looking more and more like the end result of our current cultural path than anyone could have ever imagined.

Back