Entitled Biker gets his ass whooped by an Old Man

Break my mirror mother f*cker...

Can anyone break down what the argument was about in the first place? I'm not seeing what they were feuding about. Also that biker went out like a total pussy.

Haha started it all, then tells the old guy pull over and goes straight into pussy mode when the old man wants to fight

Love that he stole the little bitches camera

Ok well I don't know how was at fault here but that old dude earns my fucking respect. You know he went home after that and put in on his wife like he's was still in his 30's.
Any old dude that opens with a flying kick gets my respect. Like a boss.

Can anyone break down what the argument was about in the first place? I'm not seeing what they were feuding about. Also that biker went out like a total pussy.

It looks to me like they were on a 2-lane road that was merging to one lane imminently, with the lane the biker was in becoming a left turn lane. The old man however pulled up right next to him, not allowing him to merge.

I agree with the biker that that's rude...you should know when a merge is coming and know that guy is going to be coming in to your lane soon....just let him. Especially in a situation like that where there is no real traffic to speak of, just let the dude merge. No clue if the biker had his blinker on - I doubt it.

So I don't blame the biker for getting a little annoyed, but it's something that happens all the time and there was no need to flip the guy off, which is what then started his glorious downfall.

So I don't blame the biker for getting a little annoyed, but it's something that happens all the time and there was no need to flip the guy off, which is what then started his glorious downfall.

Agreed this stuff happens all the time no need to start flipping people off over it. That's just going to escalate something that was very minor to begin with.

Was he just hoping there was a little old lady in the car or something? What the hell was he expecting? He tried to run back to his bike pretty much immediately lol and it's not like the guy in the car was huge or anything. He's like OH SHIT A BALDING AVERAGE SIZED MAN IN HIS LATE 50'S! RUN!

I guess he just wanted to talk shit, feel tough, and upload to youtube later and when the guy was aggressive back he got scared. What a pussy.

Lol. Omg this is a great vid.

I like how he has to mention that he has a camera like that’s automatically going to deter the dude in the car.

Then at the end of the video when the dude has the kid’s camera in his car you can here him mutter “cocksucker”.

Funny vid but never should have posted it, especially after stealing the phone.

Most of the time bikers get cut off and have a right to be pissed but this douche on the bike looks to have caused this and then got his arse kicked.

true, but there are also a lot who weave in and out and traffic in ways which they are not suppose to do. For instance, in this video, the biker is clearly in the middle of the road, and there is more than enough room for the car to pass by, the merge area was still quite a ways up ahead. If not a 2 lane road, then why was biker all the way in the middle like that? So then when the biker is going slow, and car passes, biker gets pissed and entitled for some reason.

by far the best part, outside of taking the dudes camera was the car driver saying HE was waiting for the police, and then the biker saying "NO, I AM WAITING FOR THE POLICE!!".

You can even tell by the voice of the biker that he is a little bitch boy, who only rides because he is very anti-social, thinks he is better/smarter than people, but can't get a girlfriend and rides his bike to seem like a loner type. Yet will only ride in nice, suburb type areas, MAYBE crackinh 50mph at times. What a f@@.

It looks to me like they were on a 2-lane road that was merging to one lane imminently, with the lane the biker was in becoming a left turn lane. The old man however pulled up right next to him, not allowing him to merge.

I agree with the biker that that's rude...you should know when a merge is coming and know that guy is going to be coming in to your lane soon....just let him. Especially in a situation like that where there is no real traffic to speak of, just let the dude merge. No clue if the biker had his blinker on - I doubt it.

they were way before the merge area when the biker got pissed, and started giving him the finger. Further, it is the bikers duty to slow down and properly merge into the right lane. So when he speeds up to cut off the driver in turn, he fucked up Moreover, the biker had been driving in the middle, through multiple turn only sections, prior to the "being cut off".

Great job, old man! I hate bikers with a passion!

Lol. He still got himself in the video.
Honestly if youre pissed off on the road just stop somewhere or let the person go. The biker could have been killed by oldmans car. if the old man really wanted to do damage maybe he had a bad day.

I wonder if the guy ended up selling the bike. Like how do you start shit, get punched and straight up run from a balding middle aged dude. Like he has a helmet on and he's younger than the other guy and the only defense he can mount is shouting what the hell are you doing and screaming for help.

vL0cDvP.gif

UYNvIF3.gif

Back