Entitled Biker gets his ass whooped by an Old Man

Man the old man punching him and fly kicking him made the video, the biker acting like a bitch was disappointing, we didnt see him KO'd and GnPed. 5/10.

Should have head butted that guy in the mouth with his helmet and gave it everything he had.

Disappoint.

LOL! Fucking hilarious. Shame we couldn't see most of it. The bit that made me really laugh was when we saw the inside of the old guy's car and I realised that he's nicked the bikers camera!!

-3 for him not holding the camera steady whilst he got his ass beat

"You wanna pull over?"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
Lol fuckin idiot.

Most of the time bikers get cut off and have a right to be pissed but this douche on the bike looks to have caused this and then got his arse kicked.

That was quite satisfying
Fuck bikers

A majority of guys riding bikes now and days are little bitches. He asked for it and went into full bitch mode when he got it. I just wish there was a better video. What a vagina. +1 that the old guy was in a Prius.

That wasn't a biker. That was a pussy with a crotch rocket.

A real biker would have fucked that old man up.

A majority of guys riding bikes now and days are little bitches. He asked for it and went into full bitch mode when he got it. I just wish there was a better video. What a vagina. +1 that the old guy was in a Prius.
Too true. This punk watched a bit too much Moto madness on YouTube, flipping people off, breaking their side mirrors, telling other drivers to pull over. He delusionally thinks he's tough because he's on a bike the same way some people think they're cool because they smoke weed

As a fellow rider, I love these type of videos. Gives us a bad name when they do stupid shit and then think the go-pro is going to grow fists and help them. Sometimes we are just dicks when we ride, and deserve the backlash we get.

Last edited:
lol the guy sounded like a rape victim. What a fucking pussy. Did the old man steal his go pro? Looks like the camera is in a car at the end.

Last edited:
How are you gonna instigate a fight and then be a bitch?

lol the guy sounded a rape victim. What a fucking pussy. Did the old man steal his go pro? Looks like the camera is in a car at the end.
Yeah he did! Fucking hilarious. The old guy must have been the one who posted the footage lol

Yeah he did! Fucking hilarious. The old guy must have been the one who posted the footage lol

Ok well I don't know who was at fault here but that old dude earns my fucking respect. You know he went home after that and put in on his wife like he's was still in his 30's.

Last edited:
Back