Entitled American kids

maxresdefault.jpg

Luke and Chris are the posterboys of American arrogance, it's hilarious. Both guys won the genetic lottery, got some decent looks, grew up having everything they ever wanted, yet they walk around with massive chip on their shoulders, like an angry child who cant have every toy so he's always ready to whine and throw a tantrum.

Weidman is walking around now pretending he's the next guy for a title shot, meanwhile he just got his shit pushed in 3 fights in a row, and managed to grind out a win over a WW. I can only imagine the excuses and complaints that will come from Rocksalt after this weekend. It's not even the stupidity of their claims, it's just the way they manage to do it that just makes them look like a couple of butthurt babies.

Meanwhile Yoel, who was the actual deserving number one contender for a long time, and got screwed out of his original title shot by Bisping for all that time, still managed to keep his dignity about it and never come across like a whiner.

Why is it so often that the guy from the third world country, who's had to work his way up from poverty and growing up with nothing, seems more content and grounded in his life than the guy who's been blessed with every opportunity and comfort.

As a new father of a baby boy, makes me really stop and wonder if North America is a good place for him to grow up in the long run.
I feel like you needed a reason to express that you were jealous of America. lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Luke and Chris are the posterboys of American arrogance, it's hilarious. Both guys won the genetic lottery, got some decent looks, grew up having everything they ever wanted, yet they walk around with massive chip on their shoulders, like an angry child who cant have every toy so he's always ready to whine and throw a tantrum.

Weidman is walking around now pretending he's the next guy for a title shot, meanwhile he just got his shit pushed in 3 fights in a row, and managed to grind out a win over a WW. I can only imagine the excuses and complaints that will come from Rocksalt after this weekend. It's not even the stupidity of their claims, it's just the way they manage to do it that just makes them look like a couple of butthurt babies.

Meanwhile Yoel, who was the actual deserving number one contender for a long time, and got screwed out of his original title shot by Bisping for all that time, still managed to keep his dignity about it and never come across like a whiner.

Why is it so often that the guy from the third world country, who's had to work his way up from poverty and growing up with nothing, seems more content and grounded in his life than the guy who's been blessed with every opportunity and comfort.

As a new father of a baby boy, makes me really stop and wonder if North America is a good place for him to grow up in the long run.
I’m not sure I’d call *any* UFC fighter entitled when they compete for < 15% of the money they actually bring in and are forced to sign away their sponsors for Reebok crumbs.

Of the 4 men in this picture one of them (Dana) wipes his ass with Luke & Chris’ combined net worth and I wouldn’t be surprised if Rogan did too.

It seems ridiculous to make that leap about people you don’t know. You have no basis to say that about Rockhold and Weidman. They fight for their bread just like every other fighter.

Amazing thread. Hopefully non-whites are able to derive some kind of satisfaction from it. lmao

Dude, just stop posting.

Kennedy's foul was much worse than Yoel's foul, which wasn't even his fault.

Even the UFC admitted that the UFC official + the ref was at fault for stoolgate, so what the fuck are you even talking about you retarded child?
You don't get to tell me to do a damn thing kid. I've been here since 2001. You have more posts than me and you joined in 2014. You post written diarrhea on a daily basis.

maxresdefault.jpg

White hypes. Crybabys

Chris's family was most certainly not well off, and he comes from a humble background. He and his wife were living in a basement eeking out a living when Chris started fighting.

Why would you make up a ridiculous lie that he grew up having 'everything he ever wanted' ?

UFC’s Chris Weidman: I was extremely bullied, hospitalized as child

A third round submission in a five round fight is not 'grinding out a win.' That is a stoppage victory. You are terrible at this.

Yoel won a very controversial split decision over Jacare, then failed a PEDS test and served a suspension. At worst he's a cheater, at best he took shady supplements. In his own words, if you believe him, unlabelled pills given to him from a casual friend at the gym.

Serving PEDS suspension coming off a controversial split decision shouldn't propel you ahead. Many feel Jacare should have taken his place given the circumstances.

Right the guy famous for stool gate, eye-poking, a PEDS violation and literally missing weight by 3lbs but not letting anyone know in advance he couldn't make weight.

Buddy, there are better ways to get attention then this. Usually I don't feed trolls but I feel like you are looking for interaction, so you got one.

Jacare Souza wants rematch with dirty, eye-poking Yoel Romero
eyepoking? evertime I see you talking about romero you come up with something new. and jacaré is just whining, he didn't give proof of anything. good post aside the romero bashing though

Although the thread might be a bit trollish, I do feel like they both fit that description in terms of where they seem to think they stand in the division.

Even before last night, these guys seem to assume they're next in line when Jacare and Yoel are way ahead of where they are. Both Jacare and Yoel have lost to Whitaker and they had a razor thin fight against each other. Other than that their UFC records are perfect and they've fought killers.

Luke and Chris's only wins over current top 10 fighters are Luke's over Chris and Chris's win over Gastelum to snap his recent 3-fight L streak.

Yoel and Jacare have been the real top 2 contenders for a long time now.

You don't get to tell me to do a damn thing kid. I've been here since 2001. You have more posts than me and you joined in 2014. You post written diarrhea on a daily basis.

At least I don't post shitty threads showcasing my ignorance and irrational hate towards a fighter by spouting lies on the internet.

I'd have no problem if you'd bring up valid criticism, but all the shit you're saying about Romero is simply not even true.

TS your thread is shit. weidman wasn't "overprivileged" or anything. as stated earlier, he was extremely bullied by his brother and worked his ass off to become a great fighter. also you pick TWO fighters and try to make a point about a whole country of 300 million people. if that's not extremely retarded, I don't know what it is

TS is 100% right. Both Rockhold and Weidman are stereotype dude bro suburban white dudes.

Always dude bro suburban white dudes who are on top of the world who will be the first to complain, make excuses, and whine the moment something doesn't go their way. It's because they don't understand what adversity is because they've never seen it in their life.

Now flame away Shertards, because I know a lot of you see this in yourselves and will instantly get insecure and want to lash lol

Weak bait.

LMAO still going.

Dude is legit the dude bro whiner that was initially talked about. Lack of reading comprehension made you look stupid, now you have to lash rather than just admit you didn't read a post properly.

"Always dude bro suburban white dudes who are on top of the world who will be the first to complain, make excuses, and whine the moment something doesn't go their way. It's because they don't understand what adversity is because they've never seen it in their life."

al·ways
ˈôlˌwāz/
adverb
adverb: always; adverb: alway
at all times; on all occasions.
"the sun always rises in the east"
synonyms: every time, each time, at all times, all the time, without fail, consistently, invariably, regularly, habitually, unfailingly
"he's always late"

That's to help you understand the meaning behind words you chose to type.

Secondly, you posted that Chris Weidman does not understand adversity and you are posting that other posters look stupid?

He has a few 'prime' years in his career choice what exactly would you want him to say ? of course he is pushing his own agenda and trying to get as much possible out of it, they all chase that PPV share coming from a champ position to make more money for them and their families.

UFC has 2 options do the Robert vs Yoel rematch get 200-250k buys in the process but do the right thing ranking wise and sport wise.

Or do a fresh match up Robert vs Weidman and maybe get a better buy rate 350-400k if they go strong on the marketing. Ideal would like to see Chris vs Jacare next but this are the business times we are currently in so ranking are 'flexible' to a great extent.

At least I don't post shitty threads showcasing my ignorance and irrational hate towards a fighter by spouting lies on the internet.

I'd have no problem if you'd bring up valid criticism, but all the shit you're saying about Romero is simply not even true.
You just tried to defend an entire list of infractions by Romero line by line. Get his balls out of your mouth.

I haven't seen your level infatuation with a fighter outside of only the most fervent Jon Jones and Mcgregor jockriders.

I think Romero should put you on his payroll.

For every bad example you give of an American being some type of way that you claim; there are other Americans like Stipe, DC, Blaydes, Gaethje, Alvarez and others who are not that way at all.

You shouldn't stereotype an entire nation or culture based off a few individuals whose private lives we know little about. We get a glimpse of their public persona as a fighter, to use that to generalize about anyone else (and possibly even them) is a mistake.

You just tried to defend an entire list of infractions by Romero line by line. Get his balls out of your mouth.

I haven't seen your level infatuation with a fighter outside of only the most fervent Jon Jones and Mcgregor jockriders.

I think Romero should put you on his payroll.

Tried to defend? I told you the facts. You didn't even reply to any of my arguments or the facts I stated.

Back