Entitled American kids

Right the entire population of suburban whites don't understand adversity.

That's as ignorant as saying all intercity blacks have low IQ's and no work ethic.

Romero is a cheater. His been caught using PED's, grabs the fence, sits on the stool after the time limit is up and now misses weight for a title fight.

Reading comprehension....learn it. Nowhere did I ever say "the entire population". I said it just so happens to be dude bro suburban white dudes who have never seen adversity that end up being quick to be the whiney complainers. Not one time did I say every single suburban white dude.

You were so quick to want to lash you can't even properly read and soak the post you want to lash at lol

Both guys won the genetic lottery, got some decent looks, grew up having everything they ever wanted

Chris's family was most certainly not well off, and he comes from a humble background. He and his wife were living in a basement eeking out a living when Chris started fighting.

Why would you make up a ridiculous lie that he grew up having 'everything he ever wanted' ?

UFC’s Chris Weidman: I was extremely bullied, hospitalized as child

meanwhile he just got his shit pushed in 3 fights in a row, and managed to grind out a win over a WW.

A third round submission in a five round fight is not 'grinding out a win.' That is a stoppage victory. You are terrible at this.

Meanwhile Yoel, who was the actual deserving number one contender for a long time, and got screwed out of his original title shot by Bisping for all that time, still managed to keep his dignity about it and never come across like a whiner.

Yoel won a very controversial split decision over Jacare, then failed a PEDS test and served a suspension. At worst he's a cheater, at best he took shady supplements. In his own words, if you believe him, unlabelled pills given to him from a casual friend at the gym.

Serving PEDS suspension coming off a controversial split decision shouldn't propel you ahead. Many feel Jacare should have taken his place given the circumstances.

Why is it so often that the guy from the third world country, who's had to work his way up from poverty and growing up with nothing, seems more content and grounded in his life than the guy who's been blessed with every opportunity and comfort.

Right the guy famous for stool gate, eye-poking, a PEDS violation and literally missing weight by 3lbs but not letting anyone know in advance he couldn't make weight.

Buddy, there are better ways to get attention then this. Usually I don't feed trolls but I feel like you are looking for interaction, so you got one.

Jacare Souza wants rematch with dirty, eye-poking Yoel Romero

Weidman and Rockhold are two of the more overachieving, hardworking and disciplined American guys you will ever meet.

The "problem" Americans are male feminists, hipsters and dudes that are 5'9" with 40" waists.

No it would probably be shit in a whole lot of ways, but that’s besides my point.

Actually the reactions to this thread are exactly my point, a bunch of offended crybabies lashing out cause their feelings are hurt, instead of saying “shit, yeah we really do have it good here, we shouldn’t be such cunts all the time”.
I'm not offended at all. I find it amusing how absurd you are. Romero is a proven cheater. His whole career in the UFC has been around cheating every way he can. This time the guy couldn't even make weight. If the UFC had any leverage they would have taken him off the card. But they didn't because the UFC doesn't make cards any more and this came back and bit them in the ass hard. When you have a fighter who gets to fight over the weight limit and he KO's the fighter who makes weight you've endangered your fighter just for the sake of profits. Rockhold should sue the UFC. And I don't even like Luke. He's an arrogant douche with zero boxing defense and never has learned to fix that weakness.

Cuba is a shit hole. Yeah I'll say it. That's why people jump on tubes and brave shark infested waters to come HERE from Cuba. Your entire argument is because you dont like 2 white MMA fighters America sucks. That's hilarious.

Move to Cuba. The country will not miss you.

As a new father of a baby boy, makes me really stop and wonder if North America is a good place for him to grow up in the long run.

Just because he was born in America doesn't mean you can't instill some "immigrant mentality" in him

Where did this become a white and black thing? You can throw a lot of black Mma fighters, NBA, or NFL players in the same category with Weidman and Luke.
The second the poster I responded to chose to stereotype tens of millions people by their skin color and where they live.

Reading comprehension....learn it. Nowhere did I ever say "the entire population". I said it just so happens to be dude bro suburban white dudes who have never seen adversity that end up being quick to be the whiney complainers. Not one time did I say every single suburban white dude.

You were so quick to want to lash you can't even properly read and soak the post you want to lash at lol
Don't walk back your post now.

The second the poster I responded to chose to stereotype tens of millions people by their skin color and where they live.

and if you read my response to you, you'll know you're full of shit.

Source: your ass.
LOL your right busted for PED's, fence grabbing, missing weight for a title fight because he didn't want to put put the work in, sitting on his stool after a round had started.

None of those things happen.

Don't walk back your post now.

Please quote where I said "the entire population". I'll wait.

This homeboy getting so mad pretty soon he's gonna throw on his MAGA hat and light a tiki torch over a thread on sherdog lol

Humans are assholes EVERYWHERE YOU GOOF.

I'm not offended at all. I find it amusing how absurd you are. Romero is a proven cheater. His whole career in the UFC has been around cheating every way he can. This time the guy couldn't even make weight. If the UFC had any leverage they would have taken him off the card. But they didn't because the UFC doesn't make cards any more and this came back and bit them in the ass hard. When you have a fighter who gets to fight over the weight limit and he KO's the fighter who makes weight you've endangered your fighter just for the sake of profits. Rockhold should sue the UFC. And I don't even like Luke. He's an arrogant douche with zero boxing defense and never has learned to fix that weakness.

Cuba is a shit hole. Yeah I'll say it. That's why people jump on tubes and brave shark infested waters to come HERE from Cuba. Your entire argument is because you dont like 2 white MMA fighters America sucks. That's hilarious.

Ya ya I hate white people that’s what it is lol. You’re a muppet who ignored the point completely and is only looking for an excuse to spew his own frustrations.

Weidman and Rockhold are two of the more overachieving, hardworking and disciplined American guys you will ever meet.

The "problem" Americans are male feminists, hipsters and dudes that are 5'9" with 40" waists.
Agreed. Lame ass snowflakes on all sides are also a problem.

FyI, you undercut your efforts to sound like a badass by saying Luke should sue.

Stoolgate also always warrants a footnote about glovegate.

Please quote where I said "the entire population". I'll wait.

This homeboy getting so mad pretty soon he's gonna throw on his MAGA hat and light a tiki torch over a thread on sherdog lol
Not mad at all. Judging from your AV, you are too high right now to comprehend whats in front of you let alone the posts in this thread.

LOL your right busted for PED's, fence grabbing, missing weight for a title fight because he didn't want to put put the work in, sitting on his stool after a round had started.

None of those things happen.

Why are you lying?

Romero popped for a tainted supplement, USADA proved that it was tainted and Romero is currently suing the manufacturer.
Everyone grabs the fence, it's a natural instinct to prevent yourself from falling.
And it was the first time of him missing weight, he came in on short notice

And the stool incident was a UFC officials fault, you complete idiot. The UFC official is supposed to remove the stool, not one of Romero's cornermen. Go rewatch it, the referee and the UFC official fucked up. Not Romero.

These are the facts, now keep on living in your dreamworld.

Back