Entitled American kids

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Luke and Chris are the posterboys of American arrogance, it's hilarious. Both guys won the genetic lottery, got some decent looks, grew up having everything they ever wanted, yet they walk around with massive chip on their shoulders, like an angry child who cant have every toy so he's always ready to whine and throw a tantrum.

Weidman is walking around now pretending he's the next guy for a title shot, meanwhile he just got his shit pushed in 3 fights in a row, and managed to grind out a win over a WW. I can only imagine the excuses and complaints that will come from Rocksalt after this weekend. It's not even the stupidity of their claims, it's just the way they manage to do it that just makes them look like a couple of butthurt babies.

Meanwhile Yoel, who was the actual deserving number one contender for a long time, and got screwed out of his original title shot by Bisping for all that time, still managed to keep his dignity about it and never come across like a whiner.

Why is it so often that the guy from the third world country, who's had to work his way up from poverty and growing up with nothing, seems more content and grounded in his life than the guy who's been blessed with every opportunity and comfort.

As a new father of a baby boy, makes me really stop and wonder if North America is a good place for him to grow up in the long run.

Are you retarded?

Oh wait your a Nate Diaz fan.

You've answered my question.

maxresdefault.jpg

Luke and Chris are the posterboys of American arrogance, it's hilarious. Both guys won the genetic lottery, got some decent looks, grew up having everything they ever wanted, yet they walk around with massive chip on their shoulders, like an angry child who cant have every toy so he's always ready to whine and throw a tantrum.

Weidman is walking around now pretending he's the next guy for a title shot, meanwhile he just got his shit pushed in 3 fights in a row, and managed to grind out a win over a WW. I can only imagine the excuses and complaints that will come from Rocksalt after this weekend. It's not even the stupidity of their claims, it's just the way they manage to do it that just makes them look like a couple of butthurt babies.

Meanwhile Yoel, who was the actual deserving number one contender for a long time, and got screwed out of his original title shot by Bisping for all that time, still managed to keep his dignity about it and never come across like a whiner.

Why is it so often that the guy from the third world country, who's had to work his way up from poverty and growing up with nothing, seems more content and grounded in his life than the guy who's been blessed with every opportunity and comfort.

As a new father of a baby boy, makes me really stop and wonder if North America is a good place for him to grow up in the long run.

You're not a father of any baby boy. You're an underage troll.

Have you been a father , you would've understood Weidman's side and hated when what you truly deserve is take by cheaters.

You sound like a self-loathing white male.

Therefore nothing you have to say is important.

Weidman-champ rockhold-champ Romero-interim... oh wait... not a champ

Have you been a father , you would've understood Weidman's side and hated when what you truly deserve is take by cheaters.
This is what I'm talking about, the attitude of "I trully deserve this" based on nothing.

Thank you for proving my point and being the typical entitled American.

maxresdefault.jpg

No it isn’t. You should ,move him to Cuba or Haiti ASAP!

United States is the best country to live in

maxresdefault.jpg

Go live in a third world country then. You're loss.

~DaViD~

maxresdefault.jpg

You're crying so much, your post should be about you.

Also I think Weidman almost got ko'ed in the KG fight too.

What?? STFU lol

Lol, TS!
If you're over 6 feet and handsome, you can be an arrogant douche in ALL countries.. Do you live in a cave?
Go travel

Back