Enson Inoue Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is going under the needle in a bit. Finishing up the samurai war helmet on my left shin!

Is going under the needle in a bit. Finishing up the samurai war helmet on my left shin!

hi enson i just had a question im a boxer i hit the harder heavy bag which is what i prefer. will it make my fists harder? i dont mean like rock hard but hard just in case i ever get into a streetfight i worry about breaking my hand. thanks man

hi enson i just had a question im a boxer i hit the harder heavy bag which is what i prefer. will it make my fists harder? i dont mean like rock hard but hard just in case i ever get into a streetfight i worry about breaking my hand. thanks man
At the end of training I like to take off all my wraps and hit the heavy bag at 80%. I also have a bag filled with sand that I hit with my hand from all 5 angles.

At the end of training I like to take off all my wraps and hit the heavy bag at 80%. I also have a bag filled with sand that I hit with my hand from all 5 angles.

cant you mess up your hands and knuckles really bad doing that?

thanks enson its kool as hell to have a pro fighter of your caliber on sherdog to answer fighting questions. if you dont mind me asking do you still compete?

Enson I was wondering if you had some time you could post some pictures of your Tattoo's and what each one means?

Enson I was wondering if you had some time you could post some pictures of your Tattoo's and what each one means?

Here some of his tats and their meanings. These were taken about 4 years ago and he's added a few more tats since then.

LINK

Hody :cool:

Hey Enson, huge fan!

How's your book coming?

Enson, how much would it run me to train with you in Japan? Besides yourself do you have a large portion of people around 200 pounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back