Enson Inoue Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear about your detainment troubles. It seems a bit silly considering what transpired, the crime does not justify the punishment. Since you were around and close to the top of the game in and around 1999-2000 and actually fought this guy, how do you think that Mark Kerr during that time period would have fared today considering the success of Brock in the ufc?

sorry to hear about your detainment troubles. It seems a bit silly considering what transpired, the crime does not justify the punishment. Since you were around and close to the top of the game in and around 1999-2000 and actually fought this guy, how do you think that Mark Kerr during that time period would have fared today considering the success of Brock in the ufc?

At his peak Mark would have been a force even today!

Enson,

Just looking through last months issue of Fighters Only magazine and you were featured as one of the biggest upsets in UFC history (against Alger), not only that but they included how the armbar from guard would become one of your signatures.

Also, I've looked through this entire thread again for a signature of yours but I've missed it somehow, I used to have it and I would like to find it again. It was something along the lines of "A fighters heart is born and their skill is bred", in your words please?

Thanks

Enson,

Just looking through last months issue of Fighters Only magazine and you were featured as one of the biggest upsets in UFC history (against Alger), not only that but they included how the armbar from guard would become one of your signatures.

Also, I've looked through this entire thread again for a signature of yours but I've missed it somehow, I used to have it and I would like to find it again. It was something along the lines of "A fighters heart is born and their skill is bred", in your words please?

Thanks

Don't remember that!

Don't remember that!

Damn!

Also, Mark Coleman stated that Nog had the strongest grip out of anyone hes fought, would you agree? And how do you think a fight with you and Coleman would have played out in Pride?

Enson,

Thanks

Are you talking about "Real power, strength and heart can't be given... It must be taken"?

Damn, that suck Enson! Let me know if you get in contact with the american embassy and what they say.

Damn!

Also, Mark Coleman stated that Nog had the strongest grip out of anyone hes fought, would you agree? And how do you think a fight with you and Coleman would have played out in Pride?

I was too busy defending his submissions to have noticed.

Me and Mark? Hard to tell unless the fight actually happened but with Marks superior wrestling he would probably take me down with ease and if I didn't pass out from the slam from the take down 20% chance I catch him in a triangle or arm bar from the guard and 80% chance I get to put my Yamatodamashii to another test while getting pounded by Mark's ferocious ground and pound.

Damn, that suck Enson! Let me know if you get in contact with the american embassy and what they say.

Yeah... I was looking forward to hanging out with you again. I guess everything happens for a reason.

Enson, when you see chicks on the street in Japan, do they respect you from your past history as a great fighter? If so, are you ever able to parlay this into some good work for the night?

Enson, when you see chicks on the street in Japan, do they respect you from your past history as a great fighter? If so, are you ever able to parlay this into some good work for the night?

Not really more the dudes. Gangsters and Yakuzas.

Over the years many great fighters have come and gone, out of all of them who do you look at and say "damn he could have done so much more with his career and talent, what a waste"?

If any spring to mind.

Enson...what's up man!??!

Got your package in the mail a while back....thanks again so much!

When you back in the states?

I was too busy defending his submissions to have noticed.

Me and Mark? Hard to tell unless the fight actually happened but with Marks superior wrestling he would probably take me down with ease and if I didn't pass out from the slam from the take down 20% chance I catch him in a triangle or arm bar from the guard and 80% chance I get to put my Yamatodamashii to another test while getting pounded by Mark's ferocious ground and pound.

You see, this is exactly why Enson is one of the coolest dudes out there. He explains things how they are and not to make himself look like hes the baddest man ever.

Whats going on Enson?

You see, this is exactly why Enson is one of the coolest dudes out there. He explains things how they are and not to make himself look like hes the baddest man ever.

Whats going on Enson?

Hanging in there.
Waiting for a honorable way to die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back