Enson Inoue Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enson Inoue

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hey guys just starting another one cause part 2 seemed to have been lost like Kid's loyalty. Well my movements are going good. Started training again and am currently in Hawaii eaving for Seattle tonight and heading for Las Vegas on the 22nd. I'll be attending the Pride event on the 24th and if any of you Sherdoggers see me feel free to come up and say hello. Henderson vs Silva is going to be a war!!!

Enson, what day are you free to meet in Washinton? Are you going to train up here too? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Nick

And yeah, Silva vs Henderson will be a war. I am super excited about Shogun vs Overeem

Dude I wanna see you fight!!!

Are you trainning? (sorry to ask, I know everybody asks this to you, but the fans wanna know!!!)

Oh, sorry about the question, I just read you post again:redface:

Enson, love the fight with you and Shamrock! I hope everything goes well for you and I hope I see you there. War Henderson!!!!!!

You are a great fighter. Can't wait to see you fight again.

eh howz it enson does michael gutierrez still train with you yea hes my cousin i live down here in maui and he is also currently back here in maui u ever planning on coming down check us out alot of us will be at michaels house training

nickhh said:
Enson, what day are you free to meet in Washinton? Are you going to train up here too? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Nick

Shit I may only have just 1 day in Washington....we'll see.

Bruno_Barbarian said:
Dude I wanna see you fight!!!

Are you trainning? (sorry to ask, I know everybody asks this to you, but the fans wanna know!!!)

Oh, sorry about the question, I just read you post again:redface:

In the process of tuning my engine up...end of the year is my goal.

Its a shame you didnt get too fight Silva back in Pride 19 I think it was. Now that fight would have been an exciting 1 round war

HEY when should we be expecting you to get in the ring again?

Enson Inoue said:
cause part 2 seemed to have been lost like Kid's loyalty
also, what does that mean? i dont get it :icon_conf

Enson Inoue said:
Hey guys just starting another one cause part 2 seemed to have been lost like Kid's loyalty. Well my movements are going good. Started training again and am currently in Hawaii eaving for Seattle tonight and heading for Las Vegas on the 22nd. I'll be attending the Pride event on the 24th and if any of you Sherdoggers see me feel free to come up and say hello. Henderson vs Silva is going to be a war!!!
Hey Enson!

I was reading an interview with you that was posted on Subfighter.com (I think it was dated last December) and you mentioned something along the lines of Kid being a "candle flickering in the wind". I'm guessing that candle has now full extinguished? What's the story? Kid seems to be a guy who has no clear direction and doesn't think before acting (Killer Bee suspension anyone?).

What's the deal?! (sorry if I missed out on explanations in prior threads)

Cheers man!

What's up Enson? Hope all is well bro! Hey I'll be in Vegas on the 22nd too. Is Lenord and everyone comming as well? I'll try to hit him up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back